Teaser what you think?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SBRMAN23
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 01-07-11
    • 6906

    #1
    Teaser what you think?
    Usually Dnt like more than 4 team teaser but I was tempted cuz I think this is a possible hit let me know what you think or who could be my downfall lol...


    **Basketball - 703 Toronto Raptors +12½ for Game
    **Basketball - 705 Cleveland Cavaliers +21½ for Game
    **Basketball - 709 Washington Wizards +13½ for Game
    **Basketball - 711 Charlotte Bobcats +7 for Game
    **Basketball - 716 Georgetown -½ for Game
    **Basketball - 717 Texas/Texas A&M over 125 for Game
    **Basketball - 720 Georgia Southern +14 for Game
    **Basketball - 721 Canisius +14 for Game
    **Basketball - 723 Northern Colorado +8 for Game**
  • Guest

    #2
    Absolutely no value in a teaser this big IMO, but BOL regardless.
    Comment
    • SBRMAN23
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 01-07-11
      • 6906

      #3
      Yea I agree with u Dr but I did it lol
      Comment
      Search
      Collapse
      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
      Collapse
      Working...