Wisconsin at Northwestern - Guess the score to win my points

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cleaveland
    SBR MVP
    • 04-04-10
    • 1559

    #36
    Originally posted by LockPickMaster
    NW hasn't played a decent team like Wisky in the last 5 games. They are in for a rude awakening. NW has beaten all the bottom teams in the big ten and lost to Illinois,Purdue,MSU. I know this is away but they can't lose to NW. No Way
    Wisky 71
    NW 63
    http://espn.go.com/ncb/recap?gameId=310150127
    Comment
    • LockPickMaster
      SBR MVP
      • 02-15-09
      • 1943

      #37
      KenPom
      Wisky 66 NW 65

      RealtimeRPI
      Wisky 66 NW 68
      Comment
      • 757sFinest
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 09-23-10
        • 885

        #38
        63-59 Wisconsin wins
        Comment
        • LockPickMaster
          SBR MVP
          • 02-15-09
          • 1943

          #39
          If Wisky loses to NW I will stop gambling.
          Comment
          • yisman
            SBR Aristocracy
            • 09-01-08
            • 75682

            #40
            Wisconsin 73-68
            Comment
            • chiliv5
              Restricted User
              • 02-16-10
              • 1273

              #41
              Wisc 62
              NW 53
              Comment
              • LockPickMaster
                SBR MVP
                • 02-15-09
                • 1943

                #42
                Wisky up huge 3-2
                Comment
                • LockPickMaster
                  SBR MVP
                  • 02-15-09
                  • 1943

                  #43
                  Wisky taking it to NW
                  Comment
                  • LockPickMaster
                    SBR MVP
                    • 02-15-09
                    • 1943

                    #44
                    Wisky up by ten. This is way too easy
                    Comment
                    • RonPaul2008
                      SBR Hall of Famer
                      • 06-08-07
                      • 6739

                      #45
                      I took Wisky -1.5. Was a bit discouraged by the line move back to almost a pick em' but Wisky is looking good.
                      Comment
                      • agharah1
                        SBR MVP
                        • 09-07-10
                        • 2304

                        #46
                        I'm so pissed I hit the wrong button in SBR Sportsbook. Hit NW +1.5 when I meant to hit Wisconsin. At least I broke even since I took NC State, too.
                        Comment
                        • agharah1
                          SBR MVP
                          • 09-07-10
                          • 2304

                          #47
                          Originally posted by agharah1
                          Wisconsin 84 Northwestern 48
                          Was I close enough? LOL.
                          Comment
                          • cleaveland
                            SBR MVP
                            • 04-04-10
                            • 1559

                            #48
                            Originally posted by agharah1
                            Wisconsin 84 Northwestern 48
                            How did you know? Nice job!
                            Comment
                            • agharah1
                              SBR MVP
                              • 09-07-10
                              • 2304

                              #49
                              Well, NW has a terrible defense and they de-emphasize rebounding. They try to force a lot of turnovers and if there's one thing Wisconsin never does, its turn the ball over.
                              Comment
                              • cleaveland
                                SBR MVP
                                • 04-04-10
                                • 1559

                                #50
                                Originally posted by agharah1
                                Well, NW has a terrible defense and they de-emphasize rebounding. They try to force a lot of turnovers and if there's one thing Wisconsin never does, its turn the ball over.
                                Please start a thread with your picks and reasoning for your picks and I'll read it, thanks.
                                Comment
                                Search
                                Collapse
                                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                Collapse
                                Working...