Is anyone else watching Portland F*** this up?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • The Madcap
    SBR MVP
    • 07-03-10
    • 2808

    #1
    Is anyone else watching Portland F*** this up?
    What the hell are they doing???????????????!!!!!!!!
  • ukbsktbll
    SBR MVP
    • 11-25-09
    • 2048

    #2
    Playing LMU +7 2h does that include ot?
    Comment
    • thedrifter
      SBR Sharp
      • 10-04-10
      • 326

      #3
      Had LMU and took the 2H LMU +8
      Comment
      • The Madcap
        SBR MVP
        • 07-03-10
        • 2808

        #4
        Well I'm happy for you two. I on the other hand, had Portland (-6) teased with the under (140), and these fukkers have to blow it and let this shit get into double overtime. FUKKKK!
        Comment
        • PP
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 11-27-10
          • 816

          #5
          Unreal finish to this game!!! Portland was so sloppy with the ball, good thing I only took Portland ML to hit my parlay!
          Comment
          • ji03
            SBR MVP
            • 06-27-09
            • 1144

            #6
            Yeah I thought Portland was a decent team, but after watching them they struggle handling the ball, which creates problems as you can't score if you don't have the ball.
            Comment
            • kernssca
              SBR Sharp
              • 07-31-10
              • 330

              #7
              Really thought I was being safe with Portland, but apparently the West coast is that bad and unpredictable ( all the west coast)
              Comment
              • brooks85
                SBR Aristocracy
                • 01-05-09
                • 44644

                #8
                i watched my easy under get ****** my 2 OTs where 30+points were scored, my last 3 Unders lost because of the game going into OT
                Comment
                • NardVa
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 10-02-07
                  • 8325

                  #9
                  I though Portland was gone easily cover the 10 when they were up 57 - 47 in the 2nd half but Portland fell apart in the 2nd half.
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...