Duke 2h play

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Getsome22
    SBR High Roller
    • 10-12-09
    • 225

    #1
    Duke 2h play
    With such a tight game and duke being a 14.5pt favorite, you could only assume they will come out strong 2nd half. I think duke minus the points is a good pick. Anyone else?
  • Foggy
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 05-07-10
    • 664

    #2
    I already have Md +14.5 & Md +900 so I'm not betting but I'd say Md +9 2H
    Comment
    • Getsome22
      SBR High Roller
      • 10-12-09
      • 225

      #3
      Originally posted by Foggy
      I already have Md +14.5 & Md +900 so I'm not betting but I'd say Md +9 2H

      Wow, MD ML... Bold play
      Comment
      • actionaddict86
        SBR Sharp
        • 02-13-09
        • 464

        #4
        i am thinking duke -9 too...hmm
        Comment
        • Foggy
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 05-07-10
          • 664

          #5
          Originally posted by Getsome22
          Wow, MD ML... Bold play
          It's a rare pick from the heart. I'm a terp!
          Comment
          • RPP
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 09-07-09
            • 650

            #6
            Good luck Foggy. I'm also on MD. Although I go to Cincinnati I have been a Terps fan since the 5th grade. I once sent a letter to Gary when I was a kid and he mailed me back. It was pretty awesome for me being an 8th grade kid to hear back from a guy like Gary Williams. Terps for life. FEAR THE TURTLE!!!
            Comment
            • Foggy
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 05-07-10
              • 664

              #7
              Originally posted by RPP
              Good luck Foggy. I'm also on MD. Although I go to Cincinnati I have been a Terps fan since the 5th grade. I once sent a letter to Gary when I was a kid and he mailed me back. It was pretty awesome for me being an 8th grade kid to hear back from a guy like Gary Williams. Terps for life. FEAR THE TURTLE!!!
              Hell yea! Love Gary. Growing up in DC I went to my first Terp game when I was 6 years old.
              Comment
              • Getsome22
                SBR High Roller
                • 10-12-09
                • 225

                #8
                Ever since Vasquez I have hatred MD.
                Comment
                • The Madcap
                  SBR MVP
                  • 07-03-10
                  • 2808

                  #9
                  My old man is at the game, called me at half-time fukking pissed. If I had seen this thread beforehand I would have said lay off Duke. Pops says the refs are letting it get physical and Maryland's D will make it hard for Duke to get open looks. Plus they've been missing open shots all game anyway.
                  Comment
                  • Getsome22
                    SBR High Roller
                    • 10-12-09
                    • 225

                    #10
                    Wow, free throws totally F'd me....thought duke was a good free throw shooting team...missed their last 4 to not cover
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...