I'm new to SBR (1st post). I used to make quite a few plays when I was young and in college. The last few years, I haven't had the capital or time to invest back into it. But with a nice US tax refund, I have a little bit of money to play with, what better time than March Madness. I plan on signing up at 5Dimes, but the lines I have I pulled from Greek.

I'm an avid NCAA bball fan. Due to the weather in the Eastern US and the wife and I having a baby in Nov, I stayed in a lot this winter and followed the sport closely. Not just watching, but checking kenpom and other predictive systems and following the lines. I'm very confident going into the tourney.

Sorry for the windbag intro; just giving a brief background. Anyway here are the 1st round games I like in order. I also separated them into tiers, as in my mind there are clear breaks on these games. Now I'm not playing all these games, and I'm NOT playing parlays in March, but these are the ones I like:

Baylor -10.5
FSU -1.5
Murray St. +3
-------
Richmod -2
Temple -4
Utah St. +3
Wisconsin -10
------
SD ST +3
E Tenn St +19.5
Oakland +10

As soon as the brackets were announced, my favorite game was murray st over vandy. I swear I saw it open at -4, now it's -3. I'm not sure there is good value at -3, but I do feel confident enough that I might take the ML.

Anyway, thanks for reading. Any help will be appreciated.