ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Pig Pigstradamus is so ...boared. He will release the very first college baskets!

Yes, he is so boared, and mixed with high anxiety over these tightwad Books holding off these basket lines off till we gamblers contract a condition called HalfnHalf. This condition is: between, half crazy and near having a heart attack. This is serious.

His plan: PP promises to release the first 4 to 8 major basketball games this season, if, he can find at least 6 members to sign up as genuine sports gamblers and commit to a few harmless wagers, using bet-points?

* Sign up here and commit, or go back to your basement you dumb *hit. Oops, see even PP gits out of control with all this pressure of; will we have a season; will the Books ever get off their money-pot; will, so-called sports gamblers show for PP?
    Any basketball playable spreads will post on Abe's original thread below. Come see if you can beat Pig Pigstradamus before these Books finally cough up some point spreads.
    I'll be waiting.

ABEHONEST

This is why Pig Pigstradamus stated, Garza is going to jinx our Final Four, headed, Hawks. He can't keep his jaws shut.
    Okay Garz, we get it! Geez.

The proof:

Garz, talks the talk and so far, has not walked the walk.
    Just shad up till the Final Four!
    POY? In a pigs eye.
    PP says, "no oink for this ham."

JMUplayer
    Update your status
    JMUplayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21752

#lame

ABEHONEST

Quote Originally Posted by JMUplayer View Post
    #lame
    Finally someone with $alls. Now, let's get right down to your problem because PP can do a lot of things like predicting future events, but with mind reading he is terrible.

ABEHONEST

Oops, PP just reminded me of what a hasty remark behind loss of temper can do. Yes, I was wrong to judge this anonymous replier in such a manner.
    PP is good at more than one thing it appears?
    Patience and the resolve of a champion Pig.

I will do better, PP and watch my temper.
    We make a solid team, PP and me.
    * Still the point, though, Garza needs to let his game speak for him, not his mouth.