2daBank
    2daBank's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 90

2/7 NCAA plays and discussion thread

Sorry such a late start. Been running my woman to test and doctors all day. I havnt even looked at card yet so counting on ya'll to start the conversation and I will post mine as I go thru card. Just bare with me with any questions, as always I'll be more than happy to answer it just might take me a minute. Please don't let that stop ya from asking just know I am reading and will respond!

GT21Megatron
    GT21Megatron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6199

I took a break from one of the worst Saturdays I can remember....
    Purdue -9
    Florida -9
    maryland +4.5

2daBank

Texas A&M +7.. really no sense even looking at stats for this game cause aggies had that horrendous stretch. You guys know how high I was on this aggies team then the wheels fell off with suspensions and injuries, now everyone healthy and they starting to gain some continuity just blasting Arkansas and scary, not the most impressive wins but I think a sign of things to come. Let's remember these guys showed the ability to play with anyone in the non conf before all the drama.. auburn has been amazing but they undersized and struggle cleaning up they'd defensive glass. They also very 3 point reliant for good reason as they shooting 41% from deep in sec play. Aggies are 21st in the nation in 3 point percentage defense and they one of top offensive rebounding teams in the nation. Matchup wise aggies strengths line up very favorably to auburn weaknesses. Aggies dug themselves a bit of a hole and now they gonna get out of it, give me the points but I think auburn ripe for a upset.

iHateBetting12
    iHateBetting12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4779

2DB what's your thoughts on:

LaSalle/Geo over 135.5? Last two meetings gone over, and combined 16 and 4 to the over in conference play. GW terrible at FTs and lacking in shooting % from downtown, but make up for it by being poor in both regards on the defensive end. Both teams avg home and away play respectively over the 140 mark. No ideas why this total has dropped so low assuming its because of GWs poor offensive play but they are allowing teams to score at will.

Creighton -6.5 at DePaul... not much to say other than Creighton owns them and DePaul nothing special. Creighton has not faired well on the road but thats agaisnt the likes of superior teams to DePaul. Neither side good defense to speak of but Creighton on an average shooting night should cover this number, and can help get it there with their better FT and 3pt shooting. Only bad thing I see is this is a classic lool ahead spot with Xavier coming up at home in 3 days....

survive
    and advance
    survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8560

I don’t like the way Marquette has been playing, not sure if they’re overvalued here

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
    I took a break from one of the worst Saturdays I can remember....
    Purdue -9
    Florida -9
    maryland +4.5
    My Saturday sucked too. Only bad day I've had in last few weeks tho, crushed it yesterday to get all back then some!

I'm just getting ready to look into Purdue/osu but I think gonna be against you there. To me it dog or nothing unless I find something I really wasn't expecting.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
    2DB what's your thoughts on:

LaSalle/Geo over 135.5? Last two meetings gone over, and combined 16 and 4 to the over in conference play. GW terrible at FTs and lacking in shooting % from downtown, but make up for it by being poor in both regards on the defensive end. Both teams avg home and away play respectively over the 140 mark. No ideas why this total has dropped so low assuming its because of GWs poor offensive play but they are allowing teams to score at will.

Creighton -6.5 at DePaul... not much to say other than Creighton owns them and DePaul nothing special. Creighton has not faired well on the road but thats agaisnt the likes of superior teams to DePaul. Neither side good defense to speak of but Creighton on an average shooting night should cover this number, and can help get it there with their better FT and 3pt shooting. Only bad thing I see is this is a classic lool ahead spot with Xavier coming up at home in 3 days....
    Havnt looked at lasalle yet.

Quick glance at Creighton and kinda lean over

survive
    and advance

Ohio state +6 1h for me, think there’s some value

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by survive View Post
    Ohio state +6 1h for me, think there’s some value
    I'm playing full game. How can ya not take osu+10.5? I'm sure they baiting us but whatever, I look at the good teams Purdue has beaten at home and huskers the best them they beat by more than this number (12), I love Nebraska but buckeyes are better!!

2daBank

Ohio st +10.5.. looks like they begging us to take them. Well they got me cause how can ya pass on this number?? Ville, NW, mich, Maryland have all played boilermakers at home within this number. Buckeyes playing best defense in the conf, if they get blown out so be it.

survive
    and advance

Quote Originally Posted by 2daBank View Post
    Ohio st +10.5.. looks like they begging us to take them. Well they got me cause how can ya pass on this number?? Ville, NW, mich, Maryland have all played boilermakers at home within this number. Buckeyes playing best defense in the conf, if they get blown out so be it.
    Wouldn’t be the first time, books did the same thing with Michigan Purdue a few weeks ago and Michigan took it down to the wire

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

No Kam Williams for Ohio St. I think Purdue spanks them.

2daBank

Florida st +130.. noles have something you can't coach, length across the board. They have used that to beat uva each of the last 2 seasons, at uva last year they clubbed them on the glass and went to the ft line 24 times to cavs 5!! Noles go quick and won't let uva set up theid pack line defense and when they do noles will simply get the ball up on the glass and go get it being one of best offensive rebounding teams in the country facing a uva squad who 11th in acc cleaning up the defensive glass. Uva got us at cuse shooting incredible by picking apart cuse zone, tonight they gonna have to make contested shots over taller players and I don't think the will. Take the points if you want but I've always been of belief the ml is a better long term play on these short dogs.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    No Kam Williams for Ohio St. I think Purdue spanks them.
    I realize that but I talked with someone t respect who follows osu closely and he thinks that could be a blessing in disguise tonight.

Here is what he wrote on subject, not my words so not taking credit:

In terms of OSU, I think Kam's minutes will get spread around. Andre Wesson will pick some up and is a better defensive presence than Kam. Dakich will get some and is limited talent-wise but is kind of a glue guy and the ball moves well with him in the game. Jallow probably plays 10-12 minutes. Not really a fan of him as a defender he's just not strong enough yet.
    I agree the 3 point D will be important, and Andre Wesson playing instead of Kam helps in that regard. I think a lower pace plays to OSU. This is a real litmus test for them on the road considering they haven't played a Big10 team better than Northwestern away yet. I'll be interested to see how Big Wesson plays vs. someone with size on him. I read that Greg Oden was facing off in practice with him this week so he should be prepped. I think he will handle Haas OK on defense and glass, but can he score? OSU needs some post play to free up the shooters. I'm liking how Purdue has tailed off of late, but just not sure how OSU handles it...

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

late myself,

leans from this morning that I remember: St Louis plus at StB
    Dayton minus 8 I think it was at Duquesne
    Maryland plus but I see that that game started... "rael"
    for old Genesis fans
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 02-07-18 at 05:55 PM.

2daBank

Ml parlay ticket, only pays little over +250 today.

St Bonnie's
    Texas
    Dayton
    Miami
    Nevada

GPrime19
    GPrime19's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 906

With you on A&M and Florida St, I think you’re on right side with Buckeyes

PittsburghPlayer

St Louis pick was the lesser of the 2 or 3 leans posted above,
    glad to see you on the other...

edit: got sidetracked reading lyrics for the lamb lies down on broadway
    and then song meanings and blah, blah, blah...
    that`s where that "Rael" comment from my previous post came

Banker, my next play I will p-m to you

you can pass it along if you agree

cool

Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 02-07-18 at 06:08 PM.

2daBank

Card so far (excluding ml parlay)

Aggies+7
    Osu+10.5
    Noles ml +140
    Evansville -3.5

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by GPrime19 View Post
    With you on A&M and Florida St, I think you’re on right side with Buckeyes
    Thanks buddy, gl tonight

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    St Louis pick was the lesser of the 2 or 3 leans posted above,
    glad to see you on the other...
    I really didn't cap that slu game close, they actually been a lot better than I expected. Was in rush to get a ml parlay in and I like Bonnies so threw them in, hopefully slu don't burn me, happily take a Bonnies win slu cover!

GT21Megatron

Florida some poser ass bithhes....never see anything like it

2daBank

Aggies+7
    Osu+10.5
    Noles ml +140
    Evansville -3.5
    Bradley/uni under 123

PittsburghPlayer

Did I see

oops, wrong thread

sorry

2daBank

Originally Posted by 2daBank

Aggies+7
    Osu+10.5
    Noles ml +140
    Evansville -3.5

Bradley/uni under 123
    Ncst/vtech over 161.. ncst a strange team, seem to play however their opponent likes but also seem to play better when getting up and down the court. We know tech gonna run so this should be very fast paced which is when I think both at their best. Could easily see 170+ in this one.

PittsburghPlayer

Banker, if you play 1/2`s, check out Dayton at the half

pretty sure they cover 8 for the game

iHateBetting12

Ncst/vtech over 161.. ncst a strange team, seem to play however their opponent likes but also seem to play better when getting up and down the court. We know tech gonna run so this should be very fast paced which is when I think both at their best. Could easily see 170+ in this one.
    I ended up playing the over 135.5 in GW game and Creighton. Going to tail ya on OSU and A&M. Good luck.

2daBank

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    Banker, if you play 1/2`s, check out Dayton at the half

pretty sure they cover 8 for the game
    Think I'm gonna just stick with them in the ml parlay. Very strong at home but felt like spread was touch high. Gl bro I hope they cover for ya.

GT21Megatron

Push and a hit

gonna add VCU ML

KRIT
    KRIT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 20358

I haven't seen much of Nevada, someone talk me into playing them.

iHateBetting12

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
    I haven't seen much of Nevada, someone talk me into playing them.
    Line down to UNR -8. These games are usually tough. Went to both schools. UNR waxed UNLV last two times Im thinking there is some sense of pride and for UNLV to try and win this game. They have two giants in the middle not something UNR has had to worry about much this year. Dont have a play yet but this should be a good one.

iHateBetting12

Quote Originally Posted by iHateBetting12 View Post
    Line down to UNR -8. These games are usually tough. Went to both schools. UNR waxed UNLV last two times Im thinking there is some sense of pride and for UNLV to try and win this game. They have two giants in the middle not something UNR has had to worry about much this year. Dont have a play yet but this should be a good one.
    UNLV first in country at getting to FT line and top 15 in offensive rebounds, but 250 something at defensive rebounds... weird. UNLV also plays at crazy pace I think forst in MWC. I think this is a competitive game with little defense involved. I like the +8.5 while trying to talk you into UNR, I've talked myself into UNLV lol.

PittsburghPlayer

2da, when the snow melts and I can spin 2 wheels you and I are going to meet for lunch
    are we in PT or a sub right now? sub?

cool
    Last edited by PittsburghPlayer; 02-08-18 at 05:30 AM.