Northern Iowa vs. Michigan State line?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lordswing
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 02-22-09
    • 765

    #1
    Northern Iowa vs. Michigan State line?
    Only one I don't see out at most books, any guesses? Remember the injury of Lucas
  • iceminers26
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-13-08
    • 15600

    #2
    NI +4 IMO, total 131.5

    just guesses
    Comment
    • Regul8er
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 11-06-07
      • 10666

      #3
      Im guessing there waiting for the status on Lucas. If Lucas is expected to play, I say Mich St -5, if not Mich St -2.

      Either way, I love the Panthers.
      Comment
      • suckerforparlays
        Restricted User
        • 02-15-10
        • 4536

        #4
        either way im taking UNI and I dont blame them for taking the longest on this line because this wasnt suppost to happen lol. Thats gotta be a trickier spread to come up with if Vegas doesnt wanna get hammered lol
        Comment
        • iceminers26
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 10-13-08
          • 15600

          #5
          it won't be that hard for Vegas they'll just crunch the numbers and I'm sure they will do okay with this game
          Comment
          • suckerforparlays
            Restricted User
            • 02-15-10
            • 4536

            #6
            i dunno man they gave UNI 11.5 last against KU
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              Michigan St is the likely play, depending on the number.

              UNI didn't win their last game, Kansas lost it. Tom Izzo's gonna be ready for this team.
              Comment
              • hugh4310
                SBR MVP
                • 01-10-10
                • 2302

                #8
                Lucas out MSU no chance
                Comment
                • Law-Byrnes
                  Restricted User
                  • 01-08-10
                  • 381

                  #9
                  They have a chance no matter what. They play harder then Ku but they're not better. UNI might not shoot as well as they have in the tourney.
                  Comment
                  Search
                  Collapse
                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                  Collapse
                  Working...