Who likes Maryland on Sunday?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DarkNite
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 10-12-09
    • 5023

    #1
    Who likes Maryland on Sunday?
    I do like Maryland -1.
    What do you think?
  • twentyonekid
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 08-09-09
    • 883

    #2
    im leaning towards michigan st,but i want to know the status of allen before i bet
    Comment
    • Wolf40
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 02-09-10
      • 954

      #3
      I'm freaking jacked for this game! don't think I'll play but I think it will be a classic battle. I lean Maryland but have no vaild reason just think this might be their year. Magiic type shit! LOL
      Comment
      • bringdownthehous
        SBR Wise Guy
        • 02-14-10
        • 622

        #4
        cant wait for this game either haha...I really like Maryland in this game...two great coaches gonna be a dogfight but Ill take MARYland coming out on top
        Comment
        • 2daBank
          SBR Aristocracy
          • 01-26-09
          • 88966

          #5
          i think this line is a gift but ive been wrong before...Maryland just has to hold there own on the glass somehow if that happens dont think mich st can keep up
          Comment
          • DarkNite
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 10-12-09
            • 5023

            #6
            I wish the games I pick come out as good as Saturday pick.
            Comment
            • edlaw
              SBR Sharp
              • 04-20-09
              • 416

              #7
              upset possiblities maryland,xavier and cornell r all great picks to sprinkle a little ML
              Comment
              • Rbyrne
                Restricted User
                • 02-10-10
                • 3054

                #8
                lol except maryland is favored so idk how that would be an upset........and i thought mich states Allen was suspended the rest of the year for not meeting academic requirements...he shoots the 3 well and thats it so they realy only have one true 3 point shooter if he doesnt play which i dont think he will
                Comment
                • rake922
                  SBR Posting Legend
                  • 12-23-07
                  • 11692

                  #9
                  Xavier is a lock edlaw
                  Comment
                  • edlaw
                    SBR Sharp
                    • 04-20-09
                    • 416

                    #10
                    j/ a little suprised that maryland was a fav caught me off guardfigured the books would of made mich st a least 3-3.5 fav
                    Comment
                    • edlaw
                      SBR Sharp
                      • 04-20-09
                      • 416

                      #11
                      wish they would of made maryland a dog
                      Comment
                      • tylerguy02
                        SBR MVP
                        • 11-29-09
                        • 1987

                        #12
                        Maryland should be moving to ML soon. Early money is on M St.
                        Comment
                        • Facepunch
                          SBR MVP
                          • 11-17-09
                          • 2090

                          #13
                          I like Maryland Solely based on Michigan St.'s last game where they almost dropped it to New Mexico ST.
                          Comment
                          • tylerguy02
                            SBR MVP
                            • 11-29-09
                            • 1987

                            #14
                            They should've lost to NMST. NCAA didn't want all teams from the Final Four last year to be out so early.
                            Comment
                            • skrtelfan
                              SBR MVP
                              • 10-09-08
                              • 1913

                              #15
                              I'm on it. I think the line should be closer to -3.
                              Comment
                              • tylerguy02
                                SBR MVP
                                • 11-29-09
                                • 1987

                                #16
                                I'm watching this line closely and playing big as soon as it gets to pk.
                                Comment
                                • DarkNite
                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                  • 10-12-09
                                  • 5023

                                  #17
                                  U r right about the line, that's why I like Maryland.
                                  Next pick is Cornell. After watching CU shredding Temple, oh, gosh, I like this team. CU might SU.
                                  Comment
                                  • onlooker
                                    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                    • 08-10-05
                                    • 36572

                                    #18
                                    I would love to see Maryland become the underdog. But that -1 is right on, and probably be a no play. If they move to a underdog, I will be on the Maryland ML.
                                    Comment
                                    • redrum
                                      SBR MVP
                                      • 02-13-08
                                      • 1903

                                      #19
                                      maryland
                                      Comment
                                      • DukeJohn
                                        SBR MVP
                                        • 12-29-07
                                        • 1779

                                        #20
                                        I have Maryland winning this match up by 8 points, so I will be taking them at -1, plus they are still on my bracket to advance so...
                                        Comment
                                        • edlaw
                                          SBR Sharp
                                          • 04-20-09
                                          • 416

                                          #21
                                          Originally posted by onlòóker
                                          I would love to see Maryland become the underdog. But that -1 is right on, and probably be a no play. If they move to a underdog, I will be on the Maryland ML.
                                          i think thats a great call there onlooker wouldnt be suprised if that line moves and maryland is in a great spot as a dogaolng w/ cornell a X men,all great dogs to play
                                          Comment
                                          • iceminers26
                                            SBR Posting Legend
                                            • 10-13-08
                                            • 15600

                                            #22
                                            I'm the other way, backing State in this one, good luck with your play
                                            Comment
                                            • edlaw
                                              SBR Sharp
                                              • 04-20-09
                                              • 416

                                              #23
                                              look for these line movements b/4 game time
                                              Comment
                                              • SR
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 09-10-08
                                                • 1317

                                                #24
                                                vasquez = incredibly over-rated. I like State.
                                                Comment
                                                • onlooker
                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                  • 08-10-05
                                                  • 36572

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by edlaw
                                                  i think thats a great call there onlooker wouldnt be suprised if that line moves and maryland is in a great spot as a dogaolng w/ cornell a X men,all great dogs to play
                                                  I'm waiting on Xavier to become a dog as well. I want that + money on the ML.

                                                  Here are my second round upsets. http://forum.sbrforum.com/ncaa-baske...nd-upsets.html

                                                  I would add Maryland and Xavier if they become dogs.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • THE PROFIT
                                                    SBR Posting Legend
                                                    • 11-27-09
                                                    • 17701

                                                    #26
                                                    Pomeroy has Maryland winning by 4 fwiw
                                                    Comment
                                                    • edlaw
                                                      SBR Sharp
                                                      • 04-20-09
                                                      • 416

                                                      #27
                                                      great calculating,thats the way u make money if it pans-out,i love the way your thinking buddy and add a few favs., and u got yourself hopefully a great money making day BOL
                                                      Comment
                                                      • Ca$hfloW
                                                        SBR MVP
                                                        • 10-16-09
                                                        • 1196

                                                        #28
                                                        Originally posted by Facepunch
                                                        I like Maryland Solely based on Michigan St.'s last game where they almost dropped it to New Mexico ST.
                                                        This is why i think **. St. is a better play
                                                        Comment
                                                        • slacker00
                                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                                          • 10-06-05
                                                          • 12262

                                                          #29
                                                          Maryland
                                                          Comment
                                                          • Ca$hfloW
                                                            SBR MVP
                                                            • 10-16-09
                                                            • 1196

                                                            #30
                                                            Originally posted by slacker00
                                                            Maryland
                                                            ACC basketball is a JOKE this year
                                                            Comment
                                                            • Guest

                                                              #31
                                                              Maryland wins this one.
                                                              Comment
                                                              • Wilforth
                                                                Restricted User
                                                                • 05-10-08
                                                                • 16309

                                                                #32
                                                                Maryland -0.5 (1H)
                                                                Maryland -1

                                                                Comment
                                                                • HoulihansTX
                                                                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                                  • 02-12-09
                                                                  • 30566

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Oh Oh me



                                                                  Sparty
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • BigDaddy
                                                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                    • 02-01-06
                                                                    • 8378

                                                                    #34
                                                                    i like mich st
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • Straight Cash
                                                                      SBR MVP
                                                                      • 11-20-09
                                                                      • 2202

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Tom Izzo's record on the second day of a tournament weekend is REALLY good. Factor that in, the staff does an incredible job of short notice preparation.
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...