1st Half SPREADS

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sonnybaby
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 12-04-09
    • 9770

    #1
    1st Half SPREADS
    I took:

    G TECH +4.5
    MISS ST +4
    RICH +2

    ALL 100 A PIECE WHAT YALL THINK
    LETS GET IT
  • MrTwiz
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 01-26-10
    • 913

    #2
    I think the dogs have won enough this past week. Pretty much see GT and Rich getting rolled. Miss st looks good though, they are playing really well
    Comment
    • BiffTFinancial
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 01-29-09
      • 22670

      #3
      Originally posted by sonnybaby
      I took:

      G TECH +4.5
      MISS ST +4
      RICH +2

      ALL 100 A PIECE WHAT YALL THINK
      like em.
      Comment
      • sonnybaby
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 12-04-09
        • 9770

        #4
        ALSO ADDED PACERS +3 AND UNDER 51.5 FOR 1ST QUARTER IN THE NBA
        LETS GET IT
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...