Sportsguy's Thursday Plays

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sportsguy04
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 10-21-08
    • 11885

    #1
    Sportsguy's Thursday Plays
    Thursday I went 3-3, but that Delaware st. debacle cost me big. But still up +2.5 units on the week.


    I will be not be by a computer all day Thursday.

    THURSDAY PLAYS:

    12pm Boston College -5
    1pm South Carolina +2
    2:25pm Wake Forest -3 (-120)
    230pm Nova -4 (-120)
    1130pm New Mexico St -5

    -Notre Dame +points is a play
  • Guest

    #2
    BOL.
    Comment
    • sportsguy04
      SBR Posting Legend
      • 10-21-08
      • 11885

      #3
      No play on L tech. Gibson AVG 20 PPG is questionable.
      Comment
      • KingCreole
        SBR Hustler
        • 02-11-10
        • 97

        #4
        What makes you like S Car? I was leaning them too but then looked at their schedules and saw UA is a better team against sub .500 teams compared to S Car but S Car has beaten better teams.
        Comment
        Search
        Collapse
        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
        Collapse
        Working...