Has anybody ever tried trying to catch the middle with buying 2pts. for each side? A guy I know seems to be doing well esp. with the NBA as the games seem to fall close to the line so you catch both sides. I checked the NBA last night and 2 out of 9 came through. You just have to be lucky to pick the right ones I guess. I'm just checking it out as things are getting rough trying to pick winners... Any comments???
The Middle
Collapse
X
-
Hootie500SBR Rookie
- 02-15-10
- 41
#1The MiddleTags: None -
Hootie500SBR Rookie
- 02-15-10
- 41
#2I went with the Big NBA tv game which most always goes down to the spread. I had Orl even and La+4 with buying 2pts. both ways and of course it fell on 2 so I pick up both sides. If you think picking a winner is hard can you imagine watching a game this way. Beginners luck....Comment -
#3Buying 2 points on each side is definitely going to cost you in the long run. You would have some success hitting a line before it moves though.Comment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
