What you think about!!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ckominski
    SBR High Roller
    • 01-20-10
    • 103

    #1
    What you think about!!!
    What is your guys thought about the Duke game?

    Duke -1 @ Clemson
  • Jasonal_98
    SBR MVP
    • 06-16-09
    • 1443

    #2
    Tough game to call. Clemson crowd will be into it, but not sure Stitt is 100%. Duke may be fired up after the NC State loss. I'll pass on it, should be fun to watch.
    Comment
    • ckominski
      SBR High Roller
      • 01-20-10
      • 103

      #3
      Thanks for your input my friend!
      Comment
      • boodeewee911
        SBR Rookie
        • 01-20-10
        • 11

        #4
        Yeah I agree. Every part of me wants to take Duke at this near pickem line, but I just can't trust them.

        I agree that it's a pass.
        Comment
        • sweetpete57@
          SBR MVP
          • 11-09-06
          • 1116

          #5
          I think Clemson is the right pick. Duke is probably better, but Clemson is at home, and they haven't hit that point in the season yet where they start sucking.
          Comment
          • Glitch
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 07-08-09
            • 11795

            #6
            clemson has home court advantage and they're gonna own the paint. i like duke in this one but it should be a close game...especially because duke is pissed comin off a loss. i think a loss is easier to swallow by clemson- a team more use to it.

            ps- i was also on duke when they lost to wisconsin and also GT....
            (for me its a stay-away)
            Comment
            • Shortstop
              BARRELED IN @ SBR!
              • 01-02-09
              • 27281

              #7
              I'm staying away from this one.
              Comment
              • floridagolfer
                SBR MVP
                • 12-19-08
                • 2762

                #8
                No way I could take Duke in that environment. I'll take the home team or pass.
                Comment
                • danrman
                  SBR MVP
                  • 08-30-08
                  • 2696

                  #9
                  play against duke until they brake the losing road trend
                  Comment
                  • ckominski
                    SBR High Roller
                    • 01-20-10
                    • 103

                    #10
                    I had a good day yesterday! I thought I all good on my parlay!
                    Villanova -5.5
                    Texas -2
                    MichiganSt 2
                    Duke -1

                    I was all good untell Texas quit playing!
                    Comment
                    Search
                    Collapse
                    Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                    Collapse
                    Working...