whose the top ncaa basketball handicapper here?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ThePhenom00
    Restricted User
    • 12-01-08
    • 72

    #1
    whose the top ncaa basketball handicapper here?
    I am just curious how to you create your power ratings
  • GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR MVP
    • 08-09-09
    • 4534

    #2
    Me. I just fade Wofford all season. Guaranteed profit. Later.
    blog '09-'10: 37-16: +$31,900
    mlb 2010; 16-12: +$4,540
    gellyhoops 2010: 10-6 +$3,150
    overall: 63-34 +$40,290
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      TPowell is very good. He's a jackass but he knows his stuff.
      Comment
      • mmike032
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 09-11-08
        • 8905

        #4
        I 2nd Tpowell
        Comment
        • onthewhat
          Restricted User
          • 05-14-08
          • 15411

          #5
          Comment
          • MrMonkey
            SBR MVP
            • 11-09-08
            • 2278

            #6
            Easily TPowell! Don't expect writeups, but the guy does his homework! Expect him to be playing more totals this year also!
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...