Been poking my head in here for a while, watching some posters talk about GOY and the dreaded "L" word and thought I should try and post something worthwhile instead of being a lurker. Been at another "site" for years but some of my buddies there have faded away so its pretty quiet now. Love NCAAB and hockey but not always the best capper around. I do my research and try to get into the games a little rather than just go off the cuff. Here is what I like tonight.

Delaware Hens -7/Old Dominion 1 unit
Delaware have been 8/4 since the Christmas break after starting the season in a terrible funk losing 6 of their first 8. Except for recent home losses to conference leaders Northeastern and Towson (in both games they were very competitive) its been pretty smooth sailing for the Hens. Against the lower tier teams in the conference the Hens have been typically winning by double digits, including a 12 point win against these same Monarchs OTR. For OD, this is a season they are just mailing in now, losers in 11 of last 12.
Look for Saddler and Threatt to continue the game performances they had in their last win over George Mason, including Threatt's first double double, including 10 rebounds. I see Delaware getting a lot of second on third chances in this game. Don't normally like laying such a large total, but at home and against a team just looking to finish I will.

Kansas St +8/Kansas 1 unit:
Kansas laid an egg on Saturday in Norman on a nationally televised game and I saw a lot of problems with this team, including some very poor shot selections and the lack of a powerful big man down low. This next stretch is critical for Kansas as they try and end a 3 games skid, knowing they have a couple other tough conference games before the end of the season, including one at Okie State. Thomas Gipson a strong prescence undet the boards for Wildcats and think he may be the difference maker on this game. While I don't expect the Wildcats to win this one I do expect it to be a slower paced game, Kansas taking their time to make good shot selections. If you watched Saturdays game I thought Bill Self was going to have a coronary on the sideline with each turnover and 24 foot shot taken. To me, laying 8 on this Kansas team is far to many. Think they get the win in the range of 63/58.

BOL to all.