Just want to get everyone's opinion on who is in their Final Four.

In mine I have:

Kentucky
- Wichita State could give them issues, otherwise they coast.
- I like Baylor seeing them in E-8.

Marquette
- I know this is a really strange pick, but to me it makes perfect sense.
- Marquette has the ability to step it up and play good, sound defense against any team. With them matching up against Mizzou, I feel you have the same teams except Marquette can play D.
- I have Michigan State losing to a surging Memphis team, and then toss up between Louisville and Memphis.

Ohio State
- Have them facing the Sconnies in E-8. Tough match-up against FSU, though.
- Vandy loses early.

Creighton
- Bias? No, none at all But seriously I have been watching Creighton all year, every single game and I am really impressed with this squad. People may say well you have All-American Doug McDermott, he's the whole team. False. The bunch of kids step up for each other and play hard ball. Great coach. Great, young, fresh team. With over a week and a half of rest, expect these jays to make some noise.
- UNC-Creighton is complete toss-up even though people may not think so. Both teams love to score and not play defense.
- I like them facing Georgetown in E-8. Not impressed with KU and actually think they struggle in first two games.

Feel free to voice your opinions. I don't care that my picks are "stupid" or "insane" but look at the teams who've made it the past few years. I'm just out to have fun and watch some great basketball. BOL to everyone!