Thoughts? Northwestern +6.5

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mtc44380
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 01-02-09
    • 578

    #1
    Thoughts? Northwestern +6.5
    NW played real tough last time at home and beat Purdue by 15. Anyone think they can keep this one close til the end and cover the +6.5....
    They arent a good road team, but I think they match up pretty well against Purdue, might make a small play + the points.
  • lakecityransom
    SBR Hustler
    • 02-09-13
    • 51

    #2
    Northwestern has injuries including Swopshire I am trying to figure out exactly who is injured lol

    Purdue -1.5 first 10 on 5dimes tempts me...
    Comment
    • KDF500
      SBR MVP
      • 02-05-13
      • 2465

      #3
      Purdue game and first half!
      Comment
      • Guest

        #4
        Originally posted by lakecityransom
        Northwestern has injuries including Swopshire I am trying to figure out exactly who is injured lol

        Purdue -1.5 first 10 on 5dimes tempts me...
        I hit it. Northwestern is throwing ball boys out there at this point and they have been starting games especially poorly.
        Comment
        • fsulover100
          SBR Sharp
          • 08-18-11
          • 335

          #5
          Originally posted by lakecityransom
          Northwestern has injuries including Swopshire I am trying to figure out exactly who is injured lol

          Purdue -1.5 first 10 on 5dimes tempts me...
          I bet it too.
          Comment
          • mtc44380
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 01-02-09
            • 578

            #6
            I didnt have a play in this game, good call on the first 10min though. Lookin like NW isnt sure where they are yet.
            Comment
            • KDF500
              SBR MVP
              • 02-05-13
              • 2465

              #7
              Told you guys..
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                Wish they were all that easy
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...