Temple/Butler thoughts?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Capybara
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 08-17-08
    • 11816

    #1
    Temple/Butler thoughts?
    Should be interesting... I just played Under 129 and am debating also playing 1H Under 61. Thoughts?

    As for the side, I lean Butler but think Temple is scrappier than people realize.
  • Capybara
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 08-17-08
    • 11816

    #2
    Fukk, steam on the over.
    Comment
    • MrTwiz
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 01-26-10
      • 913

      #3
      I think the overs being hit cause clark is play for butler again. In conference they both score very low 1H. Thats my play for the game so far
      Comment
      • broadway6
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 11-14-09
        • 13337

        #4
        I like temple, but what do I know.
        Comment
        • MrTwiz
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 01-26-10
          • 913

          #5
          Didnt cap all these 3s but i took bulter -3 also so its almost a push. Crazy that both teams are just launching them
          Comment
          • Capybara
            SBR Posting Legend
            • 08-17-08
            • 11816

            #6
            Originally posted by MrTwiz
            Didnt cap all these 3s but i took bulter -3 also so its almost a push. Crazy that both teams are just launching them
            That's how my day's been going.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...