you can vote QF right now..i wonder who will be the advance in Celtics v Bulls
scratbandit
SBR Wise Guy
09-07-09
548
#2
Bulls I hope best team ever....
Comment
TeamTT
SBR Wise Guy
04-20-10
695
#3
Bulls without a doubt
Comment
ReiNNNN
SBR Hustler
07-11-10
55
#4
tbh i think lakers during magic johnson is the best
Comment
zafzaf
SBR Sharp
09-06-09
457
#5
SF--> Lakers v Spurs / Bulls v 76ers
Comment
skilz4milz
SBR Sharp
08-03-10
276
#6
If you look at those Bulls teams from top to bottom they weren't the best. They had the best player to ever play the game but they weren't the best, imho. I think the best team from top to bottom is the M.J. Lakers.
Comment
Raiderpug
SBR Hustler
07-22-10
62
#7
87' Lakers
Kareem
Magic
Worthy
AC Green
Scott
Cooper
Rambis
Thompsom
Comment
zafzaf
SBR Sharp
09-06-09
457
#8
Bulls vs Lakers
Comment
lolbear
SBR Wise Guy
09-10-09
756
#9
loll@ bobcats
Comment
zafzaf
SBR Sharp
09-06-09
457
#10
wow people see MJ as a whole team
Comment
Robber
SBR Hall of Famer
10-21-09
6432
#11
lakers had a few of the real great teams
Comment
Bradyd
SBR MVP
12-19-08
1067
#12
For the purpose of that poll, I would go with Bulls. I just never go against Jordan..