One team who is better then their record and the second team with an outstanding record
Phoenix currently +7.5
Who we got guys
yisman
SBR Aristocracy
09-01-08
75682
#2
I like Phoenix + the points and the over.
Comment
sweetjones55
SBR Hall of Famer
04-07-09
5257
#3
90-79 Storm
Scared money don't make money
182-120-6 (60.26%) Final Total NBA Record over 308 plays
37-20-1 (65%) Record for the 2010 NBA PLAYOFFS
Comment
GroundnPound
SBR MVP
11-12-09
4070
#4
On another note WNBA has some good players like Lauren Jackson etc but there are some scrubs in there who miss layups consistently with no one on them.
Had Phoenix not burned five seconds off the clock before fouling, I'd be a winner, almost certainly.
Comment
Glitch
SBR Posting Legend
07-08-09
11795
#8
good ol women and sports. how unpredictable can this league be. i didnt touch this game. i sound bitter but i hit my LA sparks +250 tonight....wnba is ridiculous.
Comment
rahinajoseph
SBR Rookie
07-30-10
2
#9
Hi,
Your team is well playing.I like your team and your team members.