In game 6
Suns 1st Quarter is a LOCK!!!
Collapse
X
-
sweetjones55SBR Hall of Famer
- 04-07-09
- 5257
#1Suns 1st Quarter is a LOCK!!!Scared money don't make money
182-120-6 (60.26%) Final Total NBA Record over 308 plays
37-20-1 (65%) Record for the 2010 NBA PLAYOFFSTags: None -
lyon804SBR Hall of Famer
- 11-02-09
- 6526
#2How so? I thought you liked the Lakers for 1Q at home.Comment -
HandjuiceSBR Sharp
- 05-11-10
- 329
#3Jinx thread!Comment -
gshock1SBR Hall of Famer
- 12-04-09
- 5367
#4He did. This is for game 6 not 5!Originally posted by lyon804How so? I thought you liked the Lakers for 1Q at home.
Comment -
sweetjones55SBR Hall of Famer
- 04-07-09
- 5257
#5Originally posted by gshock1He did. This is for game 6 not 5!

Scared money don't make money
182-120-6 (60.26%) Final Total NBA Record over 308 plays
37-20-1 (65%) Record for the 2010 NBA PLAYOFFSComment -
xxxvinceSBR MVP
- 12-17-07
- 2567
#6lakers at home all 4 quartersComment -
WiseGrumpySBR MVP
- 04-30-10
- 3654
#7LOL I loved that and I must say I expected that because the one other person that says time and time again how strong the Lakers are in the 1stQ in SJ ...Comment -
sweetjones55SBR Hall of Famer
- 04-07-09
- 5257
#8The books can't adjust. They are trying though, a -3 1Q is equivalent to a -11.5 or -12 game spread and the line tonight is -7.5/8Originally posted by WiseGrumpyLOL I loved that and I must say I expected that because the one other person that says time and time again how strong the Lakers are in the 1stQ in SJ ...Scared money don't make money
182-120-6 (60.26%) Final Total NBA Record over 308 plays
37-20-1 (65%) Record for the 2010 NBA PLAYOFFSComment -
Goat MilkBARRELED IN @ SBR!- 03-24-10
- 25850
#9The linesmakers have been way off. Reading into the lines this playoff is a mistake. I agree with this pick though.Cause Sleep is the Cousin of DeathComment
Search
Collapse
Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
Collapse
#1 BetMGM
4.8/5 BetMGM Bonus Code
#2 FanDuel
4.8/5 FanDuel Promo Code
#3 Caesars
4.8/5 Caesars Promo Code
#4 DraftKings
4.7/5 DraftKings Promo Code
#5 Fanatics
#6 bet365
4.7/5 bet365 Bonus Code
#7 Hard Rock
4.1/5 Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
#8 BetRivers
4.1/5 BetRivers Bonus Code
