I hoped they took notice of the embarrising loss and can pick up the pieces tonight which I think they will.
MJFtheGenius
SBR Hall of Famer
05-31-07
7257
#2
who ever wins game 4 wins the series
write it down
Comment
OmgUrMom
Restricted User
02-07-10
8481
#3
goodluck, you are going to need it
Comment
MJFtheGenius
SBR Hall of Famer
05-31-07
7257
#4
boys we got the better team getting points here
Magic book it
Comment
OmgUrMom
Restricted User
02-07-10
8481
#5
MJF, nice level budddy
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#6
I don't know how anyone can't take the Magic tonight. Have you been watching the games? Of course they MIGHT win, but can't see putting $$$ on it after seeing what the C's have done so far to them.
gl
Comment
Bostongambler
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
02-01-08
35628
#7
Originally posted by MJFtheGenius
boys we got the better team getting points here
Magic book it
Better team? LOL.. Now thats funny. haha
Comment
jmiezie
SBR Sharp
02-12-09
312
#8
Haha sweep
Comment
big0mar
SBR MVP
01-09-09
3374
#9
Taking the Magic would be like taking the Hawks against the Magic.
Comment
playa420
SBR Wise Guy
03-09-08
881
#10
why would anyone expect the magic to show up tonight. If they where gonna show up it would've been in game 2 or in game 3 when the desperately needed a win.Right now the magic are planing vacations, they know they can beat the celtics and have given up.
Comment
Grandmaster B
SBR Hall of Famer
09-05-09
6035
#11
please get shock treatment
Comment
MB
SBR MVP
02-05-09
1072
#12
I'm on the Magic. They'll win and restore a little hope for game 5. maybe
Comment
maquina
SBR High Roller
05-23-10
146
#13
I don't thik that Magic will win game 4' let's be realistic.
Comment
jjgold
SBR Aristocracy
07-20-05
388201
#14
I got them + the number
Lets go
Comment
Otters27
BARRELED IN @ SBR!
07-14-07
30769
#15
Magic Ml
Comment
hoopster42
Restricted User
02-12-08
6099
#16
Originally posted by tltaylor89
I hoped they took notice of the embarrising loss and can pick up the pieces tonight which I think they will.
maybe cover 7 but no fricken way they win this gm, no way
Comment
jagaf22
SBR MVP
01-22-08
2932
#17
Take the points!
Comment
obamaismyuncle
SBR Posting Legend
12-31-08
17801
#18
Well looks like a perfect set up, more posters than not seem to be on the Magic.
Comment
Bigpete2010
SBR Sharp
04-09-10
344
#19
good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!
Comment
woody78
SBR Wise Guy
09-18-08
502
#20
Terrible bet if you take the Magic. They have been outclassed every game and will lose by 10+ tonight unless Lewis and Reddick go absolutely apeshit.
Comment
tltaylor89
SBR Posting Legend
06-19-09
19610
#21
They are off to a good start
Comment
hoopster42
Restricted User
02-12-08
6099
#22
Originally posted by tltaylor89
They are off to a good start
fools gold, it was only adrenaline from getting crushed in the media the last few days
Comment
tltaylor89
SBR Posting Legend
06-19-09
19610
#23
Put the hamme on these books
Comment
MIKEo
SBR Rookie
11-29-09
24
#24
dwight howard bitches
Comment
Igetp2s
SBR MVP
05-21-07
1046
#25
I think they have a decent chance of winning 2 more and forcing a game 7. Wouldn't shock me at all.
Comment
krk1030
SBR Posting Legend
08-13-08
17607
#26
They will win game 5 as well.
Comment
rickbo528
SBR MVP
10-22-08
1842
#27
Rondo outplayed.
I guess they can hold off on that Hall of Fame bust for Rondo. Clearly Nelson was the best point guard on the floor tonight.