budwiser
    budwiser's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1016

bucks doing it right

No khris tonight-makes sense b2b save his knee

No Allen

Yannis playing.

You can see what the Bux are doing, let's get the 1 seed, we got a cherry 1st round, the Cavs 2nd round, let the sixers and celtics beat each other up

They picked up crowder

No play but i admire this team. They way they are built, coached, the players. Quality personnel doing it right.

Hopefully they kick that sun oss tonight

budwiser

Great to see the suns lose

The difference is jrue defending booker.

Nba winning culture now is 2 way players, guys who can not only score but defend

IBetYou
    IBetYou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16166

wft is wrong with the Nuggets? Losing in Detroit would classify as a rock bottom moment I think!

IBetYou

Reggie Jackson went from starting pg to waived, to out of the Nuggets' rotation. Can't create his own shot so well anymore. Never a great defender. He's essentially a shooter at this point. I like him but he has yet to have a good game for the Nuggets.

budwiser

Didn't see the nugget game. Looks like they blew away Detroit in the 4q

Not sure what happened to jackson, maybe he got old fastblike wall isiah thomas. But if you are picking up a cut clippers point guard that is just sad

Clip had to pick up somebody so the gm picked up brick. He said he was aware of brick being a terrible shooter but with kawhi and george who could shoot and used up the ball he'd be a fit. Russ is a role guy may or may not play 4q

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
    wft is wrong with the Nuggets? Losing in Detroit would classify as a rock bottom moment I think!
    Detroit has some below the radar sneaky players that call ball.
    BoBo can shoot, Wiseman been playing big boy center as of late, had that nice double/double the other night, I really like that Hayes kid who plays guard, Ivey too.

Their major problem is they don't defend.
    If they can only get a good two way player that gives them another scorer who can play defense as well.
    A Leonard type, you're not getting Leornard, but they need a 'get a stop. get a bucket guy'

They have pieces, and if you sleep on them they can beat you.
    Thing is I think the ownership want them to tank.

IBetYou

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Detroit has some below the radar sneaky players that call ball.
    BoBo can shoot, Wiseman been playing big boy center as of late, had that nice double/double the other night, I really like that Hayes kid who plays guard, Ivey too.

Their major problem is they don't defend.
    If they can only get a good two way player that gives them another scorer who can play defense as well.
    A Leonard type, you're not getting Leornard, but they need a 'get a stop. get a bucket guy'

They have pieces, and if you sleep on them they can beat you.
    Thing is I think the ownership want them to tank.
    Don't see it myself. Wiseman has been a loser everywhere he's been (even his GL team had a better plus/ minus when he was on the bench). They feature a lot of rejects/ busts -good enough to be in the NBA but nothing to get excited about.

Magic on the other hand..... lots of promising young players. Bitadze is my favourite; skilled big with shot-blocking abilities -much better defender than his fellow Euro centres. Just needs to add strength, hone his skills, and grow up a bit, mentally.

IBetYou

Great young core with Banchero/ Wagner/ Fultz. Fultz is an outstanding defender. Reminds me of Ron Harper with the Bulls on the defensive end.

stevenash

Great young core with Banchero/ Wagner/ Fultz. Fultz is an outstanding defender. Reminds me of Ron Harper with the Bulls on the defensive end.
    I like what the Magic are doing too, they aren't under the radar any longer.
    You better show up to play them.

budwiser

Yeah I only watch the Magic and Pistons if they are playing another team. I just can't get into "bad" teams.

Clippers getting closer to a collision course with the Suns. It might be for the best as a clip futures holder. Durant has issues with height, Kawhi will certainly guard KD as he has done for a decade. They'll screen to get him off, but George isn't short either. George can take Booker.

stevenash

I guess Wiseman has figured it all out.
    That's his second double/double in a week.
    Against a solid Bam and Miami defense too.

Wiseman has pushed Duren to the bench.
    I always liked Wiseman for some reason.

Check out this line.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401469221

budwiser

As long as he's not threatening clip title I'm good. Wiseman can get 20 rebounds for detroit not warriors

budwiser

report out brown contacted celtics brass to find out about him being traded to the nets for durant, as durant and tatum supposedly friends

that is not good for team chemistry.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by budwiser View Post
    report out brown contacted celtics brass to find out about him being traded to the nets for durant, as durant and tatum supposedly friends

that is not good for team chemistry.
    I wouldn't read too much into that.

budwiser

I wouldn't read too much into that.
    well, maybe. i think it could matter, if true.

rumor was it was brown and white and a draft pick for durant, but the nets refused and wanted brown and smart and picks. who knows.

i take it this conversation took place after negotiations failed.

“[KD] and JT are friends. They was working out together and whatnot,” Brown said. “So, I wasn’t sure what the energy was. I wasn’t sure what the direction of the organization was.”

Brown placed a three-way call to Stevens and Tatum. During that discussion, Stevens says he assured Brown that he wouldn't be traded.

budwiser

Well....there goes the clip season. George looks done for the year. Knee

Unreal.

Lesson learned again wait until the playoffs start

budwiser

Tear up clip tix

Been doing this a long time. You continually learn
    . i had bux title qhen they won but now 3 strikes since.

You adjust and don't do futures again.

Moving on to nba playoff series where injuries are less likely during the series and trades are off the table.

Never stop learning and when you lose, eat it by figuring out what you did wrong, what not to do or to do next time, and move on. Know your strengths, just as importantly what you suk at.

Gl fellas

stevenash

Tear up clip tix

Been doing this a long time. You continually learn
    . i had bux title qhen they won but now 3 strikes since.

You adjust and don't do futures again.

Moving on to nba playoff series where injuries are less likely during the series and trades are off the table.

Never stop learning and when you lose, eat it by figuring out what you did wrong, what not to do or to do next time, and move on. Know your strengths, just as importantly what you suk at.

Gl fellas
    I've learned the hard way along the way myself over the years.

Durant goes to Phoenix, Suns become WC favorites.
    Durant goes down, initial reports are KD lost for season, Suns odds go up.
    Now KD is expected to return as early as two weeks left in the regular season, Suns odds go down again.

Best to wait a day or two before the playoffs begin.

budwiser

I've learned the hard way along the way myself over the years.

Durant goes to Phoenix, Suns become WC favorites.
    Durant goes down, initial reports are KD lost for season, Suns odds go up.
    Now KD is expected to return as early as two weeks left in the regular season, Suns odds go down again.

Best to wait a day or two before the playoffs begin.
    Yeah you told me that before. I was 100% wrong you were right. Been completely wrong on futures, so I have to learn I suck at them and move forward to as you said just a few days before. Or better yet, my plan is to bet series. Cause guys get injured over the playoffs.

They took down all NBA futures other than Eastern Conference because of the Paul George injury, which rumors are is serious. Upsetting but looking back only works if you learn from it, getting upset and bashing yourself over anything does not.

imo there is no way the Clippers can win any title or conference without Paul George. that i'm sure is obvious to most everyone.

budwiser

I already had houston +500 favorites for the tourney, didn't mention it. Still about same price.

Given track record that'll bomb but i hope not

stevenash

I already had houston +500 favorites for the tourney, didn't mention it. Still about same price.

Given track record that'll bomb but i hope not
    Alabama, Houston, UConn are the three betting favorites, in that order.

budwiser

yeah I'm right there with Mattress Mack on Houston. we're both total idiots i guess so we'll see lol

Houston is a nasty team to play on the interior. if you're going to beat houston, it's good to shoot 3s from the perimeter.

houston has some injury concerns. if they can somehow make it to the final 4, they play in Houston.

Not a lot on it but i took a shot. Given my track record not overly confident, but we'll see.

Looking at the Creighton Princeton game. Will have a play soon.

if alabama can somehow get knocked out before the finals it means houston won't have to play a 1, as purdue and kansas of course are gone

budwiser

paul george report sprained knee will look at again in 2-3 weeks, which puts him right at playoff time.

i thought this guy's injury might be career ending. can't believe it. still, western conference futures are down on pinnacle.

it is hard for me to believe the guy will be back in 4 weeks. but, that's what is said.

crazy world we live in.

budwiser

so i guess no reason to use those clip tix for toilet paper just yet...i am in shock. i can't even look at that replay it was so nasty. i can't believe the knee can bend that way and the knee is sprained. maybe it is more than a sprain, but i'll take the doc word over mine of course any day

nets tix already toilet paper material. what a joke...trade of the century. let's get rid of 2 starting all stars mid season. i still can't believe it. nets are a team in disarray now going nowhere, like a floating sailboat out to sea without a sail anymore. i have no idea what the plan is going forward, they got a ton of draft picks but so what. there's no room on the team to start any of them. stupid franchise

budwiser

clip futures have not changed significantly since george got hurt. unreal. i guess they don't think it's a serious injury

suns obviously headed downards. denver getting very close to being favored to win the western conference. durant supposedly might be ready by thursday next week, which means his next game is Friday march 31 against denver at home.

next 4 suns games, before durant, are at kings, home v sixers, at jazz, home v wolves. if they lose all 4 they are .500 and right in the middle of the play-in. hard to believe they'll beat the kings or the sixers, as long as they play all their guys. if so they'll have a shot v the jazz and wolves.

IBetYou

I guess Wiseman has figured it all out.
    That's his second double/double in a week.
    Against a solid Bam and Miami defense too.

Wiseman has pushed Duren to the bench.
    I always liked Wiseman for some reason.

Check out this line.

https://www.espn.com/nba/boxscore/_/gameId/401469221
    Well you guessed wrong. Pistons 0-4 ATS since I made my post, and are on course to lose again tonight in Toronto. He's a loser. Loses in Summer League, GLeague, NBA. If god forbid he ever represented team USA he would lose for them too.

budwiser

I watch 0 pistons games. That said this kid wiseman is bizarre, i don't know if he racks up points for himsrlf or not. I'll take anyone's word for it

Eastern conference is set, philly boston bux obviously bux the favorite

Western conference tho evety game a big deal 4-10. Suns losing so kd hurrying his return to Wednesday next week. Dallas if they lose tonight fall to 10. Lakers okc big game. Warriors making a push. Clip trying to get 1st 6 seed so they can rest george. On and on. Course we all know this saying it anyways

budwiser

Dallas a 15 point favorite to the hornets at home, with kyrie and luka playing, down 18 and some fans are booing. Mavs defense is horrible

You can't tell me the nets, dallas, or phoenix won those kd and kyrie trades. All 3 teams are significantly worse for it.

budwiser

After losing to the kings suns now in 5th place only a half game ahead of the warriors. Suns at 38 wins 35 losses

Next up at home v sixers they lose that the panic starts if it hasn't already

Kevin durant to the rescue nect Wednesday

budwiser

Lake show hit .500 up to 7

Getting rid of westbrick obviously helped the lakers. But picking him up helped the clippers

Basketball is music everyone plays the right instrument when it works

IBetYou

Lake show hit .500 up to 7

Getting rid of westbrick obviously helped the lakers. But picking him up helped the clippers

Basketball is music everyone plays the right instrument when it works
    Westbrick hurts every plus 500 team he's on. He is garbage.

IBetYou

Westbrick wouldn't even help a Euroleague team. They play proper basketball. Can't make a living just driving to the basket/ Gotta be able to hit a jump shot -he can't do this.

IBetYou

If he got traded back to the Wizards I expect he would help them. They need somebody to get into the paint -that's essentially all that he is good for.

IBetYou

It's amazing how many GMs around the league were reported to be interested in him after he got cut. I believe the rumours... NBA GMs get paid handsomely but are not very bright.

Git Lo
    Git Lo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13389

And just like that magic > 30 wins like the majority of teams in the west competing for playoffs.