Can you transfer $ from one on-line site to another?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • No coincidences
    SBR Aristocracy
    • 01-18-10
    • 76300

    #1
    Can you transfer $ from one on-line site to another?
    I've built up a decent bankroll at a site which shall remain nameless (inferior with bad ratings -- I just signed up for the hell of it almost a year ago when I didn't know what I was doing).

    Now that I have a decent amount (not a ton -- under a grand, but OK), I'd like to switch books. Can you do it without complication, or should I just cash out?

    Sorry if this should be posted in a different forum.
  • Guest

    #2
    I would say it's pretty unlikely if the book isn't very good. One of the benefits about the top rated books is that most of them allow you to transfer back and forth between them.
    Comment
    • No coincidences
      SBR Aristocracy
      • 01-18-10
      • 76300

      #3
      As a U.S. citizen, what's the best site to open a new account? Who is accepting new American customers?
      Comment
      • HustleGetPaid
        SBR MVP
        • 10-28-09
        • 1199

        #4
        Take a look at 5Dimes or Bookmaker as a US customer.
        Comment
        • Rixsaw
          SBR MVP
          • 10-23-08
          • 4532

          #5
          why not just withdraw and then deposit? Most sites will pay for the transaction fees.
          Comment
          • Guest

            #6
            I recently started playing at BetPhoenix as a US customer and have had no issues thus far.
            Comment
            • makemerich
              SBR Sharp
              • 02-19-10
              • 392

              #7
              dont thin so. just withdraw.
              Comment
              Search
              Collapse
              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
              Collapse
              Working...