Nuggets are pathetic

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • tonyp0387
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 01-11-10
    • 617

    #1
    Nuggets are pathetic
    They wont cover and probably gonna lose. It looks like they don't give a crap either. Hopefully there up by 4 or 5 at the half so i can get out of my bet. Guys they should be rolling from the start. Have $200.00 on these fuks to.
  • Wilforth
    Restricted User
    • 05-10-08
    • 16309

    #2
    It's becoming hard to bet on these games. You never know which team will show up.
    Comment
    • heymikeyyyyy
      SBR High Roller
      • 04-07-08
      • 127

      #3
      nugs are already thinking about vacation time
      Comment
      • Wilforth
        Restricted User
        • 05-10-08
        • 16309

        #4
        Originally posted by heymikeyyyyy
        nugs are already thinking about vacation time
        They'll plenty of it shortly.
        Comment
        • Goat Milk
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 03-24-10
          • 25850

          #5
          Originally posted by tonyp0387
          They wont cover and probably gonna lose. It looks like they don't give a crap either. Hopefully there up by 4 or 5 at the half so i can get out of my bet. Guys they should be rolling from the start. Have $200.00 on these fuks to.
          Post your 50 points here and I will give you Jazz +5
          Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
          Comment
          • tonyp0387
            SBR Wise Guy
            • 01-11-10
            • 617

            #6
            Originally posted by Goat Milk
            Post your 50 points here and I will give you Jazz +5

            Ok Deal Goatmilk

            just like when you wanted to bet me Bucks don't win more then 2 games remember that.


            I am betting you 50 points and your giving me plus 5
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              You didn't post up the points, so id say this bet is no action right now, in case theres a discrepancy following the game.
              Comment
              • Betallsports
                SBR Hustler
                • 06-21-08
                • 59

                #8
                The Nuggets have no back bone.
                Comment
                • Goat Milk
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 03-24-10
                  • 25850

                  #9
                  Originally posted by tonyp0387

                  Ok Deal Goatmilk

                  just like when you wanted to bet me Bucks don't win more then 2 games remember that.


                  I am betting you 50 points and your giving me plus 5
                  Na I don't remember that.

                  You waited til the Half to answer huh?

                  I'll give you Jazz +3, post 50 points here if your still interested.
                  Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
                  Comment
                  • tltaylor89
                    SBR Posting Legend
                    • 06-19-09
                    • 19610

                    #10
                    lol who keps starting these threads notice how thee Hawks game didnt turn out well.
                    Comment
                    • Goat Milk
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 03-24-10
                      • 25850

                      #11
                      ....
                      Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
                      Comment
                      • tonyp0387
                        SBR Wise Guy
                        • 01-11-10
                        • 617

                        #12
                        Originally posted by Goat Milk
                        Na I don't remember that.

                        You waited til the Half to answer huh?

                        I'll give you Jazz +3, post 50 points here if your still interested.
                        Its ok im sure you've been right about everything your whole life. Your arrogance lingers.
                        Comment
                        • jackpot269
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 09-24-07
                          • 12257

                          #13
                          Game looks like a toss upbut GL all!!!!!!!!!!!
                          Comment
                          • Getsome22
                            SBR High Roller
                            • 10-12-09
                            • 225

                            #14
                            Originally posted by tonyp0387
                            They wont cover and probably gonna lose. It looks like they don't give a crap either. Hopefully there up by 4 or 5 at the half so i can get out of my bet. Guys they should be rolling from the start. Have $200.00 on these fuks to.
                            what was that?

                            Comment
                            • tltaylor89
                              SBR Posting Legend
                              • 06-19-09
                              • 19610

                              #15
                              The would have been better off losing
                              Comment
                              • Goat Milk
                                BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                • 03-24-10
                                • 25850

                                #16
                                Originally posted by tonyp0387

                                Its ok im sure you've been right about everything your whole life. Your arrogance lingers.
                                Na I haven't, I fvck up all the time, but looks my confidence saved you a few points there.
                                Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
                                Comment
                                • tonyp0387
                                  SBR Wise Guy
                                  • 01-11-10
                                  • 617

                                  #17
                                  Originally posted by Goat Milk
                                  Na I haven't, I fvck up all the time, but looks my confidence saved you a few points there.

                                  Next time stay with your gut.
                                  Comment
                                  Search
                                  Collapse
                                  Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                  Collapse
                                  Working...