skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home
    skyscrapers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17595

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18
    System to Date: 3-0
    (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.00 units (fin. series)
    Current
    Open Series: 2 (-13.26 units)

(11/1/17):
    #4 Sacramento (+11) (C) - Loss

#5 Cleveland (M/L) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays

(A) 2-3
    (B) 1-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 0-0
    Losses: 0

Games for (11/2/17):
    #6 Golden State @ San Antonio (+8.5) (A) (8:05pm EST)

#4 Resumes (D) on 11/4/17
    #5 Resumes (B) on 11/3/17

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-˝) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post. System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-02-17 at 08:22 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER
    GGPLAYER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3222

Quote Originally Posted by skyscrapers View Post
    Agree. I never touch anything with that price. Live betting is an option or I just play the spread. If it loses I'll be only off 1 unit so really it's not gonna hurt me all that much.
    I know my memory is not what it used to be but I don't remember having such crappy results so early in the season like this before. Sac is offensively challenged and Clev is lost. I was actually never so glad as to lose my bet because it meant I might win it on the B since I did bet the spread....so so so happy I stayed away from the ML!!

This is just food for thought for anyone out there betting on these: Personally I start to reduce my unit for the C game to usually about half and basically play the D to win back my losses or a large percentage of them. I bet to live another day....I have been burnt so many times over the years playing it to win it all with a single wager. Not saying you shouldn't play the system to it's fullest but D loses do happen (anyone remember the Lakers last year!).

Wallco99
    Wallco99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25711

Yeah, Lakers were the only downfall. Twice.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by GGPLAYER View Post
    I know my memory is not what it used to be but I don't remember having such crappy results so early in the season like this before. Sac is offensively challenged and Clev is lost. I was actually never so glad as to lose my bet because it meant I might win it on the B since I did bet the spread....so so so happy I stayed away from the ML!!

This is just food for thought for anyone out there betting on these: Personally I start to reduce my unit for the C game to usually about half and basically play the D to win back my losses or a large percentage of them. I bet to live another day....I have been burnt so many times over the years playing it to win it all with a single wager. Not saying you shouldn't play the system to it's fullest but D loses do happen (anyone remember the Lakers last year!).
    In 2014 and 2015 both years we had chase #4 go the distance to a D bet and both won. This is a crappy start for sure this year especially when we don't have enough house money to play with yet.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 3-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +3.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-14.36 units)

(11/2/17):
    #6 San Antonio (+8.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-4
    (B) 1-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/3/17):

#5 Cleveland (+3.5) @ Washington (B) (7:05pm EST)
    #6 Charlotte @ San Antonio (M/L) (B) (8:35pm EST)
    #7 New Orleans @ Dallas (+4.5) (A) (8:35pm EST)
    #8 Brooklyn (+3) @ Los Angeles Lakers (A) (10:35pm EST)

#4 Resumes (D) on 11/4/17

Note: The lines I have listed were the current lines at the time of my post and may not reflect the final lines used to determine wins & losses, or line changes later in the day. Get proper line if different than the one I have posted, based on the criteria that I have listed below.

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs.
    The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-˝) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    System rules and backtest can be found in posts #96 & #876.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-03-17 at 07:00 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

Andy3568 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

miczz14 gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

success27
    success27's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 964

Gonna be a fun ride tonight!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 5-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-10.46 units)

(11/3/17):
    #5 Cleveland (+3.5) (B) - Win
    San Antonio (M/L) (B) - Win
    #7 Dallas (+4.5) (A) - Loss
    #8 Brooklyn (+3) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-6
    (B) 3-1

(C) 0-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/4/17):

#4 Sacramento (+9) @ Detroit (D) (7:05pm EST)
    #7 Dallas (+12.5) @ Minnesota (B) (8:05pm EST)

Resumes (B) on 11/6/17

The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-˝) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.
    Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-04-17 at 06:12 PM. Reason: Updated lines

eackard
    eackard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1339

no that bad in bet D with Sacramento I won with +9.5

Wallco99

Quote Originally Posted by success27 View Post
    Gonna be a fun ride tonight!
    Unless you got lucky, gonna have to try it again.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I got a push on SAC. DAL lost by a hook on Chase A and lost by a point tonight. Cutting it real close the last couple days.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 5-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +5.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-12.77 units)

(11/4/17):
    #4 Sacramento (+9) (D) -
    Push
    Dallas (+12) (B) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 2-6
    (B) 3-2

(C) 0-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/5/17):

#9 Atlanta (+11.5) @ Cleveland (A) (3:05pm EST)

Replay (D) on 11/7/17
    #7 Resumes (C) on 11/7/17
    #8 Resumes (B) on 11/6/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-05-17 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

I got a push on SAC. DAL lost by a hook on Chase A and lost by a point tonight. Cutting it real close the last couple days.
    Yeah same here....I was on the edge of my seat last night seeing these results come in! A bucket here and there and we cash. Just a weird start the NBA season this year.

BTW...it would be nice to get an "A" win today!
    Last edited by GGPLAYER; 11-05-17 at 09:52 AM.

Andy3568
    Andy3568's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 166

GD Kings... had 'em at +8.5

thekoreanmang
    thekoreanmang's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3895

ATL +11.5 now.

I had SAC +9. We got saved by Zach Randolph's corner 3 of all things to get the push. Also, interesting that this system just replays the bet that got pushed. Might be good to record the PUSH in the Bet D row.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Andy3568 View Post
    GD Kings... had 'em at +8.5
    Ouch I feel for you Andy

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 6-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +6.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-12.77 units)

(11/5/17):
    Atlanta (+11) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-6
    (B) 3-2

(C) 0-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/6/17):

#8 Brooklyn (M/L) @ Phoenix (B) (9:05pm EST)

Replay (D) on 11/7/17
    #7 Resumes (C) on 11/7/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-06-17 at 08:28 PM. Reason: updated line
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 7-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +7.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 2 (-11.67 units)

(11/6/17):
    Brooklyn (M/L) (B) - Win

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-6
    (B) 4-2

(C) 0-1
    (D) 0-0

Games for (11/7/17):

#4 Oklahoma City @ Sacramento (+10) (D) (10:05pm EST)
    #7 Dallas (+9.5)
    @ Washington (C) (7:05pm EST)
    #10 Milwaukee (+5) @ Cleveland (A) (7:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-07-17 at 10:35 PM. Reason: updated lines
    Points Awarded:

realica9 gave skyscrapers 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

GGPLAYER

Games for (11/7/17):

#4 Oklahoma City @ Sacramento (+10)(D) (10:05pm EST)
    #7 Dallas (+10)
    #10 Milwaukee (+4) @ Cleveland (A) (7:05pm EST)

These lines keep improving so I hope everyone held off before making their bets! Big wins today!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Games for (11/7/17):

#4 Oklahoma City @ Sacramento (+10)(D) (10:05pm EST)
    #7 Dallas (+10)
    #10 Milwaukee (+4) @ Cleveland (A) (7:05pm EST)

These lines keep improving so I hope everyone held off before making their bets! Big wins today!!
    I'm just happy to clear the friggin' Kings tonight!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Kings are hopeless. They should just pack their bags and move this shitty team to Seattle.

GGPLAYER

Kings are hopeless. They should just pack their bags and move this shitty team to Seattle.
    We can relax now but it looked like doom and gloom there for a quarter. It's over, everyone can breath again....moving on!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

We can relax now but it looked like doom and gloom there for a quarter. It's over, everyone can breath again....moving on!
    Yeh...Kings down by 17 in the 1st. Glad they pulled it off. Still they should pack up and move to Seattle!!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 9-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +9.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 0

(11/7/17):
    Sacramento (+10) (D) - Win

#7 Dallas (+9.5) (C) - Win
    #10 Milwaukee (+5) (A) - Push

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-6
    (B) 4-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/8/17):

#11 Indiana (+6.5) @ Detroit (A) (7:05pm EST)
    Miami @ Phoenix (+6) (A) (9:05pm EST)

#10 Replay (A) on 11/10/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-08-17 at 07:07 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

GGPLAYER

(11/7/17):
    Sacramento (+10) (D) - Win

#7 Dallas (+9.5) (C) - Win
    #10 Milwaukee (+5) (A) - Push

I actually lost on Mil at +4.5. Almost forgot to check for plays today! Just got Ind in on time. Let's get some "A" wins!!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

I was lucky to have gotten the Bucks at +5. No harm no foul.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 2 (-2.20 units)

(11/8/17):
    Indiana (+6.5) (A) -
    Loss

#12 Phoenix (+6) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-8
    (B) 4-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/9/17):

#13 Oklahoma City (M/L) @ Denver (A) (10:35pm EST)

#10 Replay (A) on 11/10/17
    #11 Resume (B) on 11/10/17
    #12 Resume (B) on 11/10/17

Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    Current Open Series: 3 (-3.50 units)

(11/9/17):
    Oklahoma City (M/L) (A) -
    Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 3-9
    (B) 4-2

(C) 1-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/10/17):

#10 Milwaukee (+4.5) @ San Antonio (A) (9:05pm EST)
    #11 Indiana (M/L) @ Chicago (B) (8:05pm EST)
    #12 Orlando @ Phoenix (+3.5) (B) (9:05pm EST)
    #13 Los Angeles Clippers @ Oklahoma City (M/L) (B) (9:05pm EST)
    #14 Charlotte (+2.5) @ Boston (A) (7:35pm EST)
    #15 Miami @ Utah (M/L) (A) (9:05pm EST)
    #16 Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) @ Oklahoma City (A) (9:05pm EST)

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-10-17 at 06:04 PM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

thekoreanmang gave skyscrapers 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Wallco99

That is the most plays that I can ever remember for one single day. This league stinks. LOL.

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by Wallco99 View Post
    That is the most plays that I can ever remember for one single day. This league stinks. LOL.
    Yes I think so too. The A bets could be better as well.

GGPLAYER

Yes I think so too. The A bets could be better as well.
    It's crazy this year. I actually didn't pay attention and missed the A play on OKC...this year we probably could skip them all at this rate! I feel like we are never getting ahead.

I'm also getting worse lines what you posted..hope it doesn't bite me in the A$$!

PowerMoves
    PowerMoves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 168

You're playing both OKC and L.A. Clippers?

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Quote Originally Posted by PowerMoves View Post
    You're playing both OKC and L.A. Clippers?
    Normally Clips wouldn't be a play because OKC hasn't finished it's chase yet but they play each other in an early A-B chase so 1 of them has to win tonight!!

betwithdaniel
    betwithdaniel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2409

Normally Clips wouldn't be a play because OKC hasn't finished it's chase yet but they play each other in an early A-B chase so 1 of them has to win tonight!!
    OR both!

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 12-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +12.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 3 (-5.91 units)

(11/10/17):
    #10 Milwaukee (+4.5) (A) - Win
    #11 Indiana (M/L) (B) - Win
    #12 Phoenix (+3.5) (B) - Loss
    Oklahoma City (M/L) (B) - Win

#14 Charlotte (+3) (A) - Push
    #15 Utah (M/L) (A) - Loss
    #16 Los Angeles Clippers (+5.5) (A) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 4-11
    (B) 6-3

(C) 1-1
    (D) 1-0

Games for (11/11/17):

#12 Minnesota @ Phoenix (+10) (C) (9:05pm EST)
    #15 Brooklyn @ Utah (M/L) (B) (9:05pm EST)
    #16 Los Angeles Clippers (+6.5) @ New Orleans (B) (7:05pm EST)

#14 Replay (A) on 11/15/17

Last edited by skyscrapers; 11-11-17 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Updated lines
    Points Awarded:

skyscrapers
    Go Big or Go Home

Wallco NBA Chase 110
    2017-18 System to Date: 14-0 (fin. series)
    System Profit/Loss: +14.00 units (fin. series)
    Current Open Series: 1 (-3.41 units)

(11/11/17):
    #12 Phoenix (+10) (C) - Win

#15 Utah (M/L) (B) - Win
    #16 Los Angeles Clippers (+6) (B) - Loss

v1 Plays
    (A) 4-11
    (B) 7-4

(C) 2-1
    (D) 1-0

There are no system plays for (11/12/17)

Replay (A) on 11/15/17

We will ALWAYS play the M/L on favorites and the point spread (-110) on dogs. The team underlined and highlighted blue is the play. There is no point buying in this system, with one exception, if your team is the favorite, and buying down to a (-˝) point spread is cheaper than playing the M/L, then by all means, buy the points, otherwise, M/L on all favorites and point spread on dogs. All results will be based on this principle. All lines and standings are based on FINAL lines from ScoresandOdds.com/. If one of the teams we are playing switches from a favorite to a dog, after my initial post, make sure you get the appropriate line if it differs from what I have posted. The wins and losses will be based on who is the dog team, and who is the favorite on ScoresandOdds.com/ final lines. I will try to update my post as often as I can throughout the day if the lines do change. However, it is the individual bettor’s responsibility to get the appropriate line if it differs from the line in my post.

First ... 2425262728 Last