East vs. West in-game thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Tsoprano
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 04-14-08
    • 26374

    #1
    East vs. West in-game thread
    Go EAST pk

  • JohnAnthony
    SBR Hall of Famer
    • 04-30-09
    • 5110

    #2
    Huh??
    "I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself."

    - D.H. Lawrence
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      I've seen some early in-game threads before but this one takes the cake.
      Comment
      • JohnAnthony
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 04-30-09
        • 5110

        #4
        Originally posted by DrStale
        I've seen some early in-game threads before but this one takes the cake.
        For sure
        "I have never seen a wild thing feel sorry for itself. A little bird will fall dead, frozen from a bough, without ever having felt sorry for itself."

        - D.H. Lawrence
        Comment
        • Tsoprano
          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
          • 04-14-08
          • 26374

          #5
          Its not as early as the Superbowl thread I started a week early.

          But this is also meant to be a discussion thread about the game, not just an in-game.
          Comment
          • whatsgood5
            Restricted User
            • 10-13-09
            • 15359

            #6
            Gettin' it started a bit early I see. I don't even now what I'll be on...
            Comment
            • flyingillini
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 12-06-06
              • 41484

              #7
              Lets go West, Orale Sureno's!
              המוסד‎
              המוסד למודיעין ולתפקידים מיוחדים‎
              Comment
              • whatsgood5
                Restricted User
                • 10-13-09
                • 15359

                #8
                Originally posted by DrStale
                I've seen some early in-game threads before but this one takes the cake.
                LMAO same for me.
                Comment
                • Shortstop
                  BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                  • 01-02-09
                  • 27281

                  #9
                  I'll take the square play with the Over!
                  Comment
                  • Domestic
                    SBR Hall of Famer
                    • 02-10-09
                    • 6323

                    #10
                    I'm not even sure I will still be alive by the time the game starts.
                    Comment
                    • bobbyfk
                      SBR Posting Legend
                      • 01-19-09
                      • 15218

                      #11
                      West for me
                      Comment
                      • Shortstop
                        BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                        • 01-02-09
                        • 27281

                        #12
                        "Go West Young Man, Go West"
                        Comment
                        • Tsoprano
                          BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                          • 04-14-08
                          • 26374

                          #13
                          about to start

                          Comment
                          • TheLock
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 04-06-08
                            • 14427

                            #14
                            under 262.5

                            go
                            Comment
                            • UNCGQ
                              SBR Wise Guy
                              • 09-08-09
                              • 993

                              #15
                              Bring it home east (or Dirk for MVP )
                              Comment
                              • whatsgood5
                                Restricted User
                                • 10-13-09
                                • 15359

                                #16
                                West and the over for me
                                Comment
                                • Iwinyourmoney
                                  SBR Posting Legend
                                  • 04-18-07
                                  • 18368

                                  #17
                                  Go whatever team scores first to win all the way through 25 without giving up the lead!
                                  Comment
                                  • whatsgood5
                                    Restricted User
                                    • 10-13-09
                                    • 15359

                                    #18
                                    The fuk is this shit? I don't wanna hear Oh Canada.
                                    Comment
                                    • Tsoprano
                                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                      • 04-14-08
                                      • 26374

                                      #19
                                      What an ear soar
                                      Comment
                                      • whatsgood5
                                        Restricted User
                                        • 10-13-09
                                        • 15359

                                        #20
                                        USA! USA! USA!

                                        What a shitty excuse for a National Anthem, god I hate Canadians.
                                        Comment
                                        • whatsgood5
                                          Restricted User
                                          • 10-13-09
                                          • 15359

                                          #21
                                          IDK who this chick is, but she's pretty bangable.
                                          Comment
                                          • UNCGQ
                                            SBR Wise Guy
                                            • 09-08-09
                                            • 993

                                            #22
                                            Is this game ever going to actually start???
                                            Comment
                                            • TheLock
                                              SBR Posting Legend
                                              • 04-06-08
                                              • 14427

                                              #23
                                              That NBA commercial was pretty cool
                                              Comment
                                              • whatsgood5
                                                Restricted User
                                                • 10-13-09
                                                • 15359

                                                #24
                                                Alrite lets start the game already.
                                                Comment
                                                • whatsgood5
                                                  Restricted User
                                                  • 10-13-09
                                                  • 15359

                                                  #25
                                                  Originally posted by TheLock
                                                  That NBA commercial was pretty cool
                                                  Yeah I actually enjoy those for the first couple of times. They get a bit cheesy once they're on every commercial break, but they are pretty neat.
                                                  Comment
                                                  • whatsgood5
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 10-13-09
                                                    • 15359

                                                    #26
                                                    Did they really need to have Dirk talk to the crowd??? Just start the god damn game already...
                                                    Comment
                                                    • whatsgood5
                                                      Restricted User
                                                      • 10-13-09
                                                      • 15359

                                                      #27
                                                      And finally this game is underway
                                                      Comment
                                                      • whatsgood5
                                                        Restricted User
                                                        • 10-13-09
                                                        • 15359

                                                        #28
                                                        Keep feeding it to Dirk 'til he misses
                                                        Comment
                                                        • whatsgood5
                                                          Restricted User
                                                          • 10-13-09
                                                          • 15359

                                                          #29
                                                          Originally posted by Iwinyourmoney
                                                          Go whatever team scores first to win all the way through 25 without giving up the lead!
                                                          Love your chances now.
                                                          Comment
                                                          • Tsoprano
                                                            BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                            • 04-14-08
                                                            • 26374

                                                            #30
                                                            WOW that move from Wade!

                                                            Comment
                                                            • maersksealand
                                                              SBR MVP
                                                              • 09-17-09
                                                              • 1673

                                                              #31
                                                              WTF is with that background music ? It's driving me crazy !
                                                              Comment
                                                              • nosniboR11
                                                                SBR Posting Legend
                                                                • 09-02-08
                                                                • 10042

                                                                #32
                                                                Comment
                                                                • whatsgood5
                                                                  Restricted User
                                                                  • 10-13-09
                                                                  • 15359

                                                                  #33
                                                                  Something exciting needs to happen. This is too boring, has anyone even dunked yet besides the and-one?
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • whatsgood5
                                                                    Restricted User
                                                                    • 10-13-09
                                                                    • 15359

                                                                    #34
                                                                    Vicious dunk by Bosh
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • whatsgood5
                                                                      Restricted User
                                                                      • 10-13-09
                                                                      • 15359

                                                                      #35
                                                                      Turning into a jam-fast now
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      Search
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                      Collapse
                                                                      Working...