Menses
    Menses's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5815

Kobe "I was willing to pass Shaq the ball if he was willing to get open" LOLOL

Kobe's recent interview as discussed on the bleacher report

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...nba-tv-special

LOL...unreal....Ratzz you hear about this? Somebody needs to tell this clown he isn't fooling anybody. Shaq was the most dominant big man of his era...all he had to do to get open was show up at the game...LOL....Will Kobe ever tell the truth about himself and why he cannot and WILL not CO-EXIST with other players?

Will he admit that it IS ALL BECAUSE HE IS A SELFISH EGOTISTICAL PRICK who would rather loose HIS WAY then WIN the TEAM Way

Now he has the nerve to credit the Spurs as inspiration for his comeback..all the while IGNORING THE SPURS FORMULA FOR SUCCESS..UNSELFISHNESS..LOL..do people not see the irony at work here? This is a guy who literally represents everything that the SPURS ARE NOT...

* They pass, he shoots - lol
    * They share, he eats alone in restaurants, while his team sits together - lol
    * They are coached - he regularly checks himself into games and ignores the coach- lol
    * They practice - Kobe does not - lol
    * Popovich treats all players equally - Byron is afraid to look at Kobe - lol

Folks I have long suspected that Bryant is one fruitloop short of a bowl of cereal...LOL...but I am now positive this man is in fact a SOCIOPATH who is incapable of rational sentient thought...and is literally living in a labyrinth of his own mental design...this dude simply does NOT GET IT...what on earth is going to happen to this franchise?

Based on what I have read about the interview and Kobe's intentions to return to the court, I suspect he will not only come back next year...he will AGAIN RESIGN the following year for no less than 15-20 million..which will in effect destroy the Lakers chances at signing any marquee free agents including Durant and Westbrook...who will want the max and their own teams...

Laker fans please understand what is about to happen...for the first time in the franchises history, they will have to rely on the draft in order to build a possible contender...which is almost impossible because the majority of today's kids are not NBA ready and will need 3 to 4 years at most to develop which is costly because that is exactly the length of the rookie contract...quite a few of these players will then leave their respective teams to form their big 3's....

For the Lakers to even haVe a shot at competing for a championship 4 years from now...Kobe MUST leave now...as K-Love, Durant and Westbrook are the only players who can save that franchise...and they will not be coming as long as Kobe is still there...chewing up a quarter of the Salary Cap and taking the majority of the shots...In todays NBA, you cannot rebuild through the draft....you must attract free agents by getting them to team up with desirable teammates...this cannot be done with Kobe on the books...Folks, the Lakers are well on their way to becoming Philly West...Randle is already hurt...and next years pick will probably injure himself as well...WOW is all I can say....Kobe is a CATASTROPHE!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Menses; 02-17-15 at 07:21 PM.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

I saw his interview with Ahmad, Bean is a clown. Said he would pass if Shaq worked, Im guessing meaning worked to get open, how dumb. Shaq would be in the post with the man behind him, that is open, pass the ball, but no Kobe is so selfish and doesnt want anyone to have any glory over him.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Its call narcissism Menses, its basically an incurable disease.

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

.......and that is why he is the greatest. one of them.