Who wants my NBA plays?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Goat Milk
    BARRELED IN @ SBR!
    • 03-24-10
    • 25850

    #7421
    ay pac which club u at mayb i'll stop by cuz
    Cause Sleep is the Cousin of Death
    Comment
    • gshock1
      SBR Hall of Famer
      • 12-04-09
      • 5367

      #7422
      Under is falling now offshore -127.5.. what does this mean?
      Comment
      • paco
        SBR Aristocracy
        • 05-07-09
        • 62873

        #7423
        Originally posted by Goat Milk
        ay pac which club u at mayb i'll stop by cuz
        007 , come by, all drinks on me
        Comment
        • MidgetTossers
          SBR Posting Legend
          • 11-06-09
          • 13376

          #7424
          Originally posted by paco
          Glad we on same side





          How bout my pot smoking Boy Lincecum pitched with no runs given up?
          u cant possibly be surprised that timmy is throwing up the zeros can you pac?
          Comment
          • JR007
            SBR Hall of Famer
            • 02-21-10
            • 5279

            #7425
            good luck guys.......
            Comment
            • lakerboy
              SBR Aristocracy
              • 04-02-09
              • 94704

              #7426
              Originally posted by paco
              Glad we on same side





              How bout my pot smoking Boy Lincecum pitched with no runs given up?



              NIce call on sfg bro . In mlb i look for +100 and above- i have a unique strategy for the first month.
              Comment
              • southpaw74
                SBR Hall of Famer
                • 12-21-09
                • 7104

                #7427
                Best of luck everyone!!
                Comment
                • bballs84
                  SBR Hall of Famer
                  • 11-11-09
                  • 5461

                  #7428
                  Originally posted by paco
                  Glad we on same side





                  How bout my pot smoking Boy Lincecum pitched with no runs given up?
                  The Freak is a beast.. Good call my man
                  Comment
                  • paco
                    SBR Aristocracy
                    • 05-07-09
                    • 62873

                    #7429
                    Originally posted by MidgetTossers
                    u cant possibly be surprised that timmy is throwing up the zeros can you pac?
                    Of course not, check out my MLB thread. Lincecum was 1 of my plays
                    Comment
                    • PAULYPOKER
                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                      • 12-06-08
                      • 36581

                      #7430
                      Originally posted by lakerboy
                      Butler +7 (4x)
                      Originally posted by lakerboy
                      Butler/Duke under 128.5 (2x)
                      We agree on both however I've been getting my ass kicked lately. I hope this changes things Good luck LB
                      Comment
                      • theplagy
                        SBR MVP
                        • 04-21-09
                        • 1915

                        #7431
                        I looked at Lincecum Profile, why is he only paid 400k?
                        Comment
                        • MidgetTossers
                          SBR Posting Legend
                          • 11-06-09
                          • 13376

                          #7432
                          Originally posted by lakerboy



                          NIce call on sfg bro . In mlb i look for +100 and above- i have a unique strategy for the first month.
                          this would mean oakland and minny then...i am on both of them
                          Comment
                          • MidgetTossers
                            SBR Posting Legend
                            • 11-06-09
                            • 13376

                            #7433
                            Originally posted by theplagy
                            I looked at Lincecum Profile, why is he only paid 400k?
                            that was last year...he got a really big raise in the offseason..about 12 mil a year or something like that over 3 yrs
                            Comment
                            • paco
                              SBR Aristocracy
                              • 05-07-09
                              • 62873

                              #7434
                              Originally posted by MidgetTossers
                              this would mean oakland and minny then...i am on both of them
                              I'm on the best pitcher in baseball, King Felix -160
                              Comment
                              • bballs84
                                SBR Hall of Famer
                                • 11-11-09
                                • 5461

                                #7435
                                Hey PACO, they should send Howard over there with you... he needs a couple drinks and girls to get loose...
                                Comment
                                • Flopa3
                                  SBR MVP
                                  • 11-27-09
                                  • 1116

                                  #7436
                                  Lets get this guys GL!
                                  Comment
                                  • bballs84
                                    SBR Hall of Famer
                                    • 11-11-09
                                    • 5461

                                    #7437
                                    Chicks would dig the dirty sanchez over his lip
                                    Comment
                                    • MidgetTossers
                                      SBR Posting Legend
                                      • 11-06-09
                                      • 13376

                                      #7438
                                      Originally posted by paco
                                      I'm on the best pitcher in baseball, King Felix -160
                                      probably a good bet but he is not from the best pitcher in baseball
                                      Comment
                                      • paco
                                        SBR Aristocracy
                                        • 05-07-09
                                        • 62873

                                        #7439
                                        Is the Giants closer gonna blow a 5-0 lead ?
                                        Comment
                                        • MidgetTossers
                                          SBR Posting Legend
                                          • 11-06-09
                                          • 13376

                                          #7440
                                          Originally posted by paco
                                          Is the Giants closer gonna blow a 5-0 lead ?
                                          he pulls this shit alot...always makes it interesting
                                          Comment
                                          • SoV
                                            SBR Hall of Famer
                                            • 03-21-10
                                            • 6420

                                            #7441
                                            Opposite side of both LB's picks. Shitting it now.
                                            Comment
                                            • $Burm$
                                              Restricted User
                                              • 12-03-09
                                              • 3019

                                              #7442
                                              Originally posted by MidgetTossers

                                              he pulls this shit alot...always makes it interesting
                                              i think wilson just came in for the last 2 batters and got them both out, sumone else gave up the 2 runs
                                              Comment
                                              • sharper2
                                                SBR MVP
                                                • 03-30-10
                                                • 2724

                                                #7443
                                                Paco, you sure about the over still? Are they on pace?
                                                Comment
                                                • paco
                                                  SBR Aristocracy
                                                  • 05-07-09
                                                  • 62873

                                                  #7444
                                                  We are looking good with butler cuz Heyward hasn't even gone off yet. Over will be decided thevlast 2 mins of the game IMO
                                                  Comment
                                                  • chrislau86
                                                    Restricted User
                                                    • 01-04-10
                                                    • 924

                                                    #7445
                                                    On board with Butler +7, and also liking Mariners -150 and Mariners RL. I think Sheets gets rocked
                                                    Comment
                                                    • HoulihansTX
                                                      BARRELED IN @ SBR!
                                                      • 02-12-09
                                                      • 30566

                                                      #7446
                                                      Norad's backup is complete garbage, and Heywards is a sleeping Giant.


                                                      I'm ready to hit submit on Butler 2ndH.
                                                      Comment
                                                      • SoV
                                                        SBR Hall of Famer
                                                        • 03-21-10
                                                        • 6420

                                                        #7447
                                                        I'm hoping for a Duke win by 6. Everyone wins then.
                                                        Comment
                                                        • paco
                                                          SBR Aristocracy
                                                          • 05-07-09
                                                          • 62873

                                                          #7448
                                                          Is Heyward gonna try to play tonight?
                                                          Comment
                                                          • paco
                                                            SBR Aristocracy
                                                            • 05-07-09
                                                            • 62873

                                                            #7449
                                                            Finally!
                                                            Comment
                                                            • SoV
                                                              SBR Hall of Famer
                                                              • 03-21-10
                                                              • 6420

                                                              #7450
                                                              They are offering Duke -5.5 now, which I had when I started. Good news?
                                                              Comment
                                                              • paco
                                                                SBR Aristocracy
                                                                • 05-07-09
                                                                • 62873

                                                                #7451
                                                                Originally posted by SoV
                                                                They are offering Duke -5.5 now, which I had when I started. Good news?
                                                                Dude , 99.99 % of this thread family is on Butler, do u really think we give 2 shits about anything to do with Duke? I'm NOT trying to be an asshole btw.
                                                                Comment
                                                                • SoV
                                                                  SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                  • 03-21-10
                                                                  • 6420

                                                                  #7452
                                                                  Originally posted by paco
                                                                  Dude , 99.99 % of this thread family is on Butler, do u really think we give 2 shits about anything to do with Duke? I'm NOT trying to be an asshole btw.


                                                                  I completely missed your call on Butler.
                                                                  Comment
                                                                  • paco
                                                                    SBR Aristocracy
                                                                    • 05-07-09
                                                                    • 62873

                                                                    #7453
                                                                    Someone earlier asked if we are still on pace for the over, and by this halftime score I would say,
                                                                    Comment
                                                                    • SoV
                                                                      SBR Hall of Famer
                                                                      • 03-21-10
                                                                      • 6420

                                                                      #7454
                                                                      Originally posted by paco
                                                                      Someone earlier asked if we are still on pace for the over, and by this halftime score I would say,
                                                                      Thankfully I'm on the Over.

                                                                      Come on, Butler! Step it up in the second half, Duke! Win by 6, so that everyone in this thread is happy!
                                                                      Comment
                                                                      • keijo32
                                                                        SBR MVP
                                                                        • 02-17-10
                                                                        • 2951

                                                                        #7455
                                                                        and look how many FT-s they missed...
                                                                        Comment
                                                                        Search
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                                                                        Collapse
                                                                        Working...