NBA Pick-7 Halloween Contest

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • williams22
    Restricted User
    • 09-19-08
    • 6134

    #1
    NBA Pick-7 Halloween Contest
    I just set up an NBA Pick-7 contest for tonight. Entry fee is 15 points. You must pick 7 totals or sides. The more people that join the better it will be!

    Good luck all
  • twincities77
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 09-07-09
    • 716

    #2
    I'm in, although I don't know that I have seven picks I like. Maybe I'll wait for your nightly post.
    Comment
    • williams22
      Restricted User
      • 09-19-08
      • 6134

      #3
      Sorry guys I'm asleep today, forgot to post the link!

      Comment
      • tongo
        SBR High Roller
        • 08-20-09
        • 132

        #4
        im in! i should have placed top 5 in reloads pick 15 this week but fell asleep and forgot to make my 15th pick ARGSHH
        Comment
        • twincities77
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 09-07-09
          • 716

          #5
          I can't select my teams, any idea what's up? I can pick the seven, but when I submit it doesn't do anything.
          Comment
          • williams22
            Restricted User
            • 09-19-08
            • 6134

            #6
            Hmm I'm really not sure, I can't make picks either? Could a Mod look at this? This is my first time setting up a contest, I might have done something wrong.
            Comment
            • twincities77
              SBR Wise Guy
              • 09-07-09
              • 716

              #7
              Just got my picks in guys.
              Comment
              • williams22
                Restricted User
                • 09-19-08
                • 6134

                #8
                Yup, it's working for me now too. Everyone sign up quickly! Only 15 points to have some fun.
                Comment
                Search
                Collapse
                Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                Collapse
                Working...