There is no free pick of the day because I don't like the spot that some teams are in, and others it's literally a coin toss. I am eyeing down Saturday... I can see Washington getting their first win...

Sure Atlanta can beat the Bobcats, but their lazy and inconsistent. They almost lost to Washington at home in which the only won by one point! Believe, the Bobcats are 5-2 at home! They play pretty tough at home. I'm going to be bold, and say that I like the Bobcats which are now +3.5.

At first I like Cleveland, but without Kryie Irving I expect the Cavs to break down on the road. In no business should Orlando be getting that many points, but in no way do I like the Cavs in this spot. I like Orlando to take care of business at home against the what should be clueless Cavs. I like Orlando -4.5.

Boston stinks! But neither are Oklahoma that great. They still have a lot to prove. Sure, Boston can get up of this game so to speak, but I believe Oklahoma is too good to let Boston win. I like Oklahoma to cover the -3.

Why do I want to pick the Nets for some reason? They have a 2 game losing streak going on, and their starters are playing like crap. Deron Williams and CP3 always play each other intensely. The Nets should be into this game, and crowd a big factor. The Nets have yet proven to be a quality team. The Nets only play well in the first half. Everything adds up to taking the Clippers. Therefore I like the Clippers to cover the -2.

Does anyone have a coin? The battle between to bad teams. Well the Raptors are a disappointment. They have some talent and can win, but they just fail. I do believe Toronto is better though despite being the road team. I like Toronto to cover +2.

Indiana only play well, and win against bad teams. They break apart win facing quality teams. I expect San Antonio to dissect them like on November 5th. I like San Antonio -3.5.

Yes, the Lakers usually respond well from a bad loss, but their playing one of the best teams in the NBA. Memphis is going to be up and ready for this game. I believe their mindset is loving to beat the Lakers. I smell home cooking... I like Memphis what is now -4.5.

Jeremy Lin vs. his former team. The crowd, coaches, and team should be behind him big time. This game might be close and come down to the wire. The question is which team will be more motivated? Raymond Felton wanting to prove he's better than Lin? Carmelo wanting to beat that Linsanity of the Rockets. This game is all about emotions and motivation. I can't pull the trigger on the Rockets. I think the Knicks will want this game more, and I like the Knicks to cover the -3.

You have to capp the Nuggets based on their streak. Because otherwise their is no other way. The Nuggets are so unpredictable. If you look at the stats they didn't cover the first 3 games. And then they covered 4 times followed by not covering 3 times, and now their have covered their last 2 games. So I figure they have 2 more covers to go? Well at least one more. Neither teams play defense and just run up the scoreboard. I expect this to go over whatever the total is, but I'm not a total's person. I like the Nuggets to cover what is now -6.

The Kings blew out the Lakers on Wednesday! Surely they should cover the double digit spread against Utah right? I'm not convinced! Utah can be extremely tough at home beating anyone! Here's a stat for you their undefeated at home straight up and against the spread! But then you think maybe their due for their first loss against the spread. No, I don't think so just look at the Clippers and the Knicks. And I surely wouldn't trust the Kings. The fact of the matter is the Kings love to show up for the Lakers, and I think they will go back to their old selves. And if that's the case Utah should pick them apart. I like Utah covering what is now -9.5.

New Orleans without Anthony Davis isn't looking good. Before they would find ways to at least cover now their finding ways to blow the cover. Although this might look like a square play, I think Phoenix will be comfortable at home. I like Phoenix to cover -4.5.

Minnesota has been slipping. And even with Love back they couldn't find a way to win at home again Denver. I do not expect them to start picking it up on the road any time soon, not until at least at Sacramento on the 27th if that. And their upcoming schedule for the next 7 games I'm looking at maximum 1-6 straight up. It seems like the public likes Minnesota, so that's good... I like Portland what is now -2.