2H Over 96 Bos@Orlando anyone?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • GatorFan
    SBR MVP
    • 04-19-07
    • 2969

    #1
    2H Over 96 Bos@Orlando anyone?
    I see 2H will be over 96. Good luck all !
  • BL
    SBR MVP
    • 05-11-09
    • 4070

    #2
    I'm with you! Over !
    Comment
    • Rick22
      SBR MVP
      • 01-29-09
      • 2200

      #3
      I'm coming along
      Comment
      • SexyMit
        SBR Hall of Famer
        • 10-12-06
        • 6139

        #4
        I took over for the game so I would definately take the over 2nd half!
        If it seems to good to be true it usually is!!

        I have a natural instinct to exploit market ineffieciencies!!
        Comment
        • k22t
          SBR Wise Guy
          • 04-28-09
          • 558

          #5
          I took it also..
          Comment
          • BL
            SBR MVP
            • 05-11-09
            • 4070

            #6
            Comment
            • kmarinouofm
              SBR Hall of Famer
              • 01-26-09
              • 8437

              #7
              still got time homie!!


              Originally posted by BL
              Comment
              • BL
                SBR MVP
                • 05-11-09
                • 4070

                #8
                i know. that was no jinx :-) Only a comment on those Jumpers
                Comment
                • corona
                  SBR Wise Guy
                  • 03-12-09
                  • 722

                  #9
                  yuck.

                  cmon ot.
                  Comment
                  • k22t
                    SBR Wise Guy
                    • 04-28-09
                    • 558

                    #10
                    Originally posted by corona
                    yuck.

                    cmon ot.
                    Not even with OT can we hit this the way its going.. NO ONE CAN PUT THE BALL IN THE BASKET!
                    Comment
                    • BL
                      SBR MVP
                      • 05-11-09
                      • 4070

                      #11
                      just try to change your bet in UNDER via Tippex :-D
                      Comment
                      Search
                      Collapse
                      Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                      Collapse
                      Working...