Griffin being out is actually not such a bad news. He has not been playing well since his return and he totally disrupted their offensive flow. But without CP3 they have no real PG, that is a much bigger problem.
Comment
CJ
SBR MVP
09-21-13
1261
#5
Just grabbed Blazers -125 series price
Comment
KRIT
SBR Posting Legend
01-11-14
12884
#6
I still think Clipps have a good chance to win the series. They still have homecourt. They have the better coach. They're the better defensive team. They still have good players who can step up. I haven't look much into the game, but I kind of like Clipps as a dog tomorrow, think people will overreact to the injury news. Portland will take game 6, and it all sets up for a game 7.
Comment
slayer14
SBR Posting Legend
08-12-13
22333
#7
Should griffin be allowed to claim sick pay
Comment
frugalgambler
SBR MVP
05-30-13
3418
#8
Originally posted by slayer14
Should griffin be allowed to claim sick pay
WTF are you talking about ?
Comment
Don_Omarion
SBR MVP
10-23-15
2644
#9
Originally posted by CJ
Just grabbed Blazers -125 series price
it was +1000 after game 2 .. omg gambling omg NBA
Comment
No coincidences
SBR Aristocracy
01-18-10
76300
#10
Addition by subtraction.
Loser.
If Paul were playing, I'd say this paved the way for the Clippers to finally reach the finals.