Covy's NBA 1Q totals system

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Covy
    SBR MVP
    • 01-13-11
    • 1433

    #1
    Covy's NBA 1Q totals system
    I have created a new system with a formula which I backtested to last season with a 57.4% winning rate. It takes into account the entire seasons scoring paces/etc and injuries. Tested last year without accounting for injuries so number may vary. Could be fools gold so we will find out. Starting lineups with PERs are also incorporated

    Will post plays here to keep record.

    NY/Brooklyn u48.5 (3 units)
    Dallas/Chicago u52 (1 unit)
    Toronto/Sac u51.5 (2 units)
    Orlando/GS o52.5 (1 unit)
  • Covy
    SBR MVP
    • 01-13-11
    • 1433

    #2
    Originally posted by Covy

    NY/Brooklyn u48.5 (3 units) W
    Dallas/Chicago u52 (1 unit) W
    Toronto/Sac u51.5 (2 units) L
    Orlando/GS o52.5 (1 unit) L
    2-2 +.7 units

    Today, I am increasing the threshold in which I will consider a play. Tomorrow I will explain how I calculate these plays. Most of my projected scores are within 2 points of the 1q totals provided by 5Dimes which I use. All these games are at least 3 points off the lines provided with my projected totals

    Boston/Detroit o50.5 (2 units)
    Memphis/Houston o47.5(1 unit)
    Philly/Minny u54.5 (2 units)
    Comment
    • Covy
      SBR MVP
      • 01-13-11
      • 1433

      #3
      Originally posted by Covy
      2-2 +.7 units
      Boston/Detroit o50.5 (2 units) L 23-21
      Memphis/Houston o47.5(1 unit) W 34-28
      Philly/Minny u54.5 (2 units) W 23-13
      4-3 +1.5 units
      2 games hit easily and the third one never really had a chance. So far things don't look too bad
      Comment
      • Covy
        SBR MVP
        • 01-13-11
        • 1433

        #4
        NO/GS u51 (1 unit)
        Comment
        • Covy
          SBR MVP
          • 01-13-11
          • 1433

          #5
          Originally posted by Covy
          NO/GS u51 W 28-22 (1 unit)
          Closer than I expected but a W is a W

          5-3 +2.5 units
          Comment
          • Covy
            SBR MVP
            • 01-13-11
            • 1433

            #6
            5-3 +2.5 units

            NYK/Cha u47 (1 unit)
            Mia/Mil u50 (1 unit)
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...