Do too many people here like the Bucks?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • jcljack25
    SBR Wise Guy
    • 12-12-08
    • 619

    #1
    Do too many people here like the Bucks?
    I think everyone has the Bucks from ML to -3, is that too many people on that one?

    Also, thanks to the guys for the Morrison link, found it and read it. I will look to use it.

    I am new to NBA betting so I appreciate the input.
  • Guest

    #2
    Bogut isn't making the trip and the Bucks struggle on the West Coast.

    Staying away.

    GL.
    Comment
    • jcljack25
      SBR Wise Guy
      • 12-12-08
      • 619

      #3
      The Kings just flat out suck, I can't help but think the Mil would need 2 more injured starters out to lose this one.
      Comment
      • roasthawg
        SBR MVP
        • 11-09-07
        • 2990

        #4
        Yes...I took them early at -2 but seeing all this Buck love makes me nervous. I prefer to be against the consensus.
        Comment
        • johnnymapalo
          SBR MVP
          • 06-14-08
          • 2999

          #5
          Man, when it was Bucks -2 I was prepared to buy 2 points and play Sac +4. Now, it's a pick and I refused to play a pick with a defenseless team in the Kings. I will pass on this game. Bucks are 2 spotty and the Kings are just pure dee trash..
          Comment
          • ClockCleaner
            SBR Hustler
            • 12-24-08
            • 99

            #6
            Hawks are the better play of fading the teams that went to triple OT.
            Comment
            Search
            Collapse
            Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
            Collapse
            Working...