hornets go from +2 to -1

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Guest

    #1
    hornets go from +2 to -1
    r we still on hornets
  • ZBOIZ
    SBR Posting Legend
    • 06-22-08
    • 21464

    #2
    you better!!
    Comment
    • Guest

      #3
      tough denver on a run but had to travel late last night now a home dog.

      I might pass because I am now thinking the nuggetts
      Comment
      • ryanXL977
        SBR Posting Legend
        • 02-24-08
        • 20615

        #4
        the flight from la to denver is like 90 minutes
        i still like new orleans, they are better
        Comment
        • Guest

          #5
          gonna stick hornets with the boys in the thread
          Comment
          • POTVINSUX
            SBR MVP
            • 10-14-08
            • 2424

            #6
            Hornets it is!!! What are we doing about Orlando??
            Comment
            • Guest

              #7
              like the magic -3
              Comment
              • Guest

                #8
                also went over 196.5 in hornets boys
                Comment
                • POTVINSUX
                  SBR MVP
                  • 10-14-08
                  • 2424

                  #9
                  took orlando ML & N.O.+1
                  Comment
                  • ipickwinners
                    SBR MVP
                    • 01-06-08
                    • 3136

                    #10
                    def need to take denver then
                    Comment
                    • Guest

                      #11
                      I did notice that denver as a home dog vs. NO has never won ATS, I hope it continues tonight.
                      Comment
                      • ZBOIZ
                        SBR Posting Legend
                        • 06-22-08
                        • 21464

                        #12
                        I'm taking N.O 1ST quarter and half
                        Comment
                        • Guest

                          #13
                          Originally posted by ZBOIZ
                          I'm taking N.O 1ST quarter and half
                          what about for the game game?
                          Comment
                          • capitalist pig
                            SBR Hall of Famer
                            • 01-25-07
                            • 5001

                            #14
                            Denver here .

                            later
                            Comment
                            • Guest

                              #15
                              Originally posted by AC1318
                              I did notice that denver as a home dog vs. NO has never won ATS, I hope it continues tonight.
                              and it did
                              Comment
                              Search
                              Collapse
                              Top-Rated US Sportsbooks
                              Collapse
                              Working...