estoupedrado
    estoupedrado's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

CS:go DreamEaters- Skin Ogres 27.01

Counter Strike Go game: DreamEaters- Skin Ogres

Bet: Skin Ogres
    Odds: 2,2
    Bet: 1U

DreamEaters is considered to be the favorite in this game, in my opinion it's not right. There's a substitution in the team that was to help the team. Vitosh was replacing the CHEHOL player, but this shift as long as it turns out to be a failure. Im not sure it is a lack of chemistry and the right amount of games or maybe this guy just doesn't fit into this team. Anyway, I think dream played a few games this year to be really able to spread its wings. On the other hand, we have a Bulgarian team that did not play many games either, but were drafted with a new player. Yanko gentlemen means the blocker looks good and the team seems to be well placed. User forecasting from esport talk
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 01-29-20 at 02:26 AM.

estoupedrado

DreamEaters - Skin Ogres
    0:2 ++

///

Hard Legion Esports vs Espada today
    Pick: Espada @ 2,6

Epsada has won 6 consecutive matches in a row, not counting the stumble from Akatsuki. The form of 2 Russian players - degster - Abdul Gasanov and Dmitriy ‘Dima’ Bandurka players is impressive .. Great odds worth the risk.

estoupedrado

Legion - Espada
    0:2 profit +++

estoupedrado

Virtus.Pro. vs Heroic 1.02 14:45
    bet : Heroic @ 1.72

estoupedrado

World - LoL - TCL
    Istanbul Wild Cats @ 3,85
    prediction
    2 Feb 2020 - 13:00
    Istanbul Wild Cats vs Royal Youth

estoupedrado

Redemption POA vs Isurus 19:00
    Bet @ Redemption // 3.15
    not my source

estoupedrado

Nemiga vs Wisla - ESEA MDL 18:00
    analis
    Bet: Wisla +5,5

estoupedrado

cs:go - ENCE vs Spirit

esl pro league s11
    16.03 // 15:00
    bet: Spirit @ 2.3

Over the lineup has a much better form than the Ence. Mir ,somedieyoung and iDISBALANCE currently much better

estoupedrado

Quote Originally Posted by estoupedrado View Post
    esl pro league s11
    bet: Spirit @ 2.3
    2:0 ! brilliant match from Spriit!

jeremie78
    jeremie78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Any more pick..?

estoupedrado

Quote Originally Posted by jeremie78 View Post
    Any more pick..?
    thanks for feedback It's good to know that someone benefited
    I'm playing, but not until tomorrow. I chose 2 matches analyzing 2 sources

for ESEA MDL
    CSGO match:
    Chiefs - Ground Zero 21.03 , 9:00
    my bet: Ground Zero @ 3.42
    source :esports talks

FLASHPOINT
    CSGO = Gen.G v- CHAOS 21.03 , 21:00
    my bet: CHAOS +1,5 @ 1.9
    source :reddit

estoupedrado

CSGO Flashpoint 21.03 // 19:00
    Pick: CPH Flames @ 2.74

MAD Lions has definitely worsened its game and today I don't see them as a definite favourite with CPH. The match is very evenly matched, especially as the leader of CPH TeSeS team indicates better form than sjuush. Too large odds

estoupedrado

Esl Pro leauge - 23.03 18:00
    NORTH (@2.52) vs BIG
    stake: 1u

A big difference in odds. The stock market gives us a great coefficient. Losing to fnatic after a good match and also vs forze which was already worse. I generally believe in this team and they will mobilize for Big. Aizy can give the team a good kick. Big, after a convincing match with the Navi, has lost a lot of self-confidence with complexity and has returned to earth. Only Syrson himself has been vs Complexity recently. I don't think he's charismatic enough to pull the whole team if they all are getting . I think North will show them a place in line.

estoupedrado

GG 2:0 ++++

Today games:

North vs compLexity Gaming / ESL Pro League / 18:00

Bet: North @ 2.25
    source of analysis
    BTWIN overslept the course a bit. Yesterday's match of the day was a clash of recent Intel Extreme Masters triumphants with and Complexity Gaming. Both Fridays created a spectacle worthy of the term, and the whole event was dramatized by the fact that the Russian-Ukrainian formation reversed the fate of the series. It was all yesterday. We know how players mobilize for the top team. The heights of opportunity are often reached. Just like Big yesterday, today Complexity will lose to North which clearly looks better from match to match. Gradual and systematic progression. The game with the Navi was really good but I'm still more convinced by the aisles than by the blameF

Salamander vs Unique Team // ESEA Advanced Season 33 Europe
    Bet:Salamander @ 1.89 ggbet

I agree with the bookmakers who favour Salamander here. The course surprised me a little bit for this match. I play because it's worth it. To watch both the last match of these two teams in a better disposition seems to be actually the whole Salamnder team, including the weakest of the Colio and Aaron. Even if they aren't doing well, they are able to "help" the team, that is to say, to lie down for the others, which was seen at times on Inferno in the lost match on ALTERNATE aTTaX. Unique Team doesn't convince me at all in comparison to average rivals.

estoupedrado

Salamander +++ (2:1)
    North --- (2:0)

Match Counter-Strike : D13 vs HZBet: D13 @ 2.76Bet 365 odds and others - drops from 2.5/2.4 to 2.2. BETJOE offer big odds here and imho worth it now (2.76) . The team from Mongolia is not well known to me and I saw their match against Tiger where they played ncl and nin9 interestingly and on dust2 this match could end up completely different. I think HZ have a little bit bigger odds and here it's still a type worth playing from a mathematical point of view.

jeremie78
    jeremie78's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 546

Thanks for picks.

estoupedrado

Just as I liked the game Pompa in the last game, I think the players of Espada are half a class better. FinigaN, Patsi or degster have been playing very stable lately and it's definitely more secure to play them in today's game. There are differences in Pump Team. Recently the splawik played very well, rest of the players have chaotically and unevenly. Score 2:0 as very likely to be 2:1 or 2:0 for the favorites - 50/50 for me and odds over 2.3 is value for me

Sector / csgo / Espada vs Pompa 27. Mar 2020 - 15:00
    Bet: Espada -1,5 @ 2.55
    source
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 03-27-20 at 04:42 AM. Reason: formating

estoupedrado

Sector / csgo / Espada vs Pompa 27. Mar 2020 - 15:00
    Bet: Espada -1,5 @ 2.55
    source
    2:0 !! ++++

estoupedrado

ESEA ADVENCED / Vexed Gaming vs Salamander / 19:30
    Pick: Vexed @ 1.75

2.4 for Salamander yesterday and it would be below 2 for a moment today. I don't understand why. In the Vexed team there are mezzi and Russ who are in good shape, the L1NK is a little bit worse, but still in decisive moments can tip the winning rage in favour of the team. Salamander has good matches with Ambush but I don't see a leader in this team - a player who would always keep the right form in this team. Except for the 17-year-old young talent of the Hungarian team, I don't see a stable player there. Torzsi aren't enough. For me it's quite an obvious choice.

estoupedrado

Evil Geniuses vs Swole Patrol

Odds unbalanced. If you play early enough, you can make a green book - so come out on top anyway. Bookmaker BOOKMAKER.EU offers 1.83 while playing COMEON we have 2.36. This match I wanted to play on Swole Patrol but seeing this situation I decide on a game that will give me a sure and pure profit.
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 03-30-20 at 06:11 AM.

estoupedrado

Mousesports vs Virtus Pro 31.03 18:00
    Prediction: Virtus +1,5

Virtus Pro's dream can be considered as finished. Alexey "qikert" Golubev and the company came to this Virus Pro as vice-champions of the Major, so from the beginning they had high hopes. Suffice it to say that from the moment of their transfer, they only won one match..
    On Monday, they added another loss to their not so good record, this time in a clash with FaZe Clan. I have been completely disappointed with VP for a long time. But there was a little light in the tunnel.

The team started very well both maps but again can not maintain the result and the game. Maybe something was moving in this team. Of course, it doesn't give them a lot of chances, the team has good moments and even advantage, but still something at some point breaks and wasn't able to maintain a good result, which among other things, among other things, caused her to fall on both Overpass, which was a bit id summary. Maybe fill some arguments but the VP matches with Mouse will surely electrify and I am convinced that the VP team will completely immerse itself in the duel. Mouse is playing a grid so you can't prejudge anything. One map after such a course seems to be profitable.

estoupedrado

Liquid vs EG , ESL PRO LEAUGE

Bet: Over 2,5

There is no doubt that from the BLAST Pro series: Los Angeles in July 2019, Nicholas "nitr0" Cannell and his crew are having a difficult time. Liquid's poor performance in 2019 stretched to March 2020. During the BLAST Premier: Spring unfortunately failed everyone. Then they finished their IEM Katowice trip in the quarter-final. Liquid entered ESL Pro League Season 11 very well. They really showed a lot of skill beating MiBR (2-0) and 100 Thieves (2-0), although with potentially worse Swole Patrol did not show off. You could say that this team already has. Online matches are often unpredictable and Jake "Stewie2K" Yip clearly had a day off. It's certainly much harder to stay focused for 100% of the match. These results create more questions than answers. One of the matches that stands out is the loss of Liquid 0-2 to Swole Patrol, which we didn't expect from top 5-7 team in the CS:GO world rankings. Taking into account the sloppiness of both rostrings, the most right-handed is Over 2.5 maps. Of course, for me, LQ is a favorite, but closer to a match with 3 rounds

estoupedrado

Airborne vs Ground Zero/ ESL ANZ Championship

Saturday · 03 Apr, 2020 · 23:00

The Zero Group has the current line-up of players with some experience such as BurnRuok, but i have seen a significant drop in the course in favour of the GZ team. Pinnacle initially offered 1.7 now a course in ggbet 1.5. We already have 2.5 for the Airborne team, which I consider a much more profitable bet. The smooth_criminal22 is in great shape on Airborne and all he have to do is play at the same level as before and win guaranteed. On top of that there's a solid pz game which is a stable form that can control the nerves and lead the team. The favorite is GZ but only minor with a 45/55 maximum

pick source

Airborne @ 2.5 , stake: low

estoupedrado

Singularity vs BLUEJAYS International // 11:55csgo loot bet cup / Counter-Strike
    prediction from https://esporttalk.org
    pick: BLUEJAYS +1,5 @ 1,68 , Comeon

There are big changes in the odds in bookmakers who are not able to fully estimate true chances. The Bluejay for winning one map is currently 1.68 in Cameon and it is profitable for me. Bulgarian team has a pretty solid team basically apart from blocker leader, dream3r plays well with him and the rest tries to level off. The weak point is the numb but I think even against the background of rivals counting everyone in this match is not the worst player here. A lot of value. Of course Singurlarity is more experienced but it won't be an easy match for them.
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 04-04-20 at 02:37 AM.

estoupedrado

Singularity vs BLUEJAYS International // 11:55csgo loot bet cup / Counter-Strike
    prediction from https://esporttalk.org
    pick: BLUEJAYS +1,5 @ 1,68 , Comeon

There are big changes in the odds in bookmakers who are not able to fully estimate true chances. The Bluejay for winning one map is currently 1.68 in Cameon and it is profitable for me. Bulgarian team has a pretty solid team basically apart from blocker leader, dream3r plays well with him and the rest tries to level off. The weak point is the numb but I think even against the background of rivals counting everyone in this match is not the worst player here. A lot of value. Of course Singurlarity is more experienced but it won't be an easy match for them.
    WIN +++++++++++++

Liquid vs EG , ESL PRO LEAUGE

Bet: Over 2,5

There is no doubt that from the BLAST Pro series: Los Angeles in July 2019, Nicholas "nitr0" Cannell and his crew are having a difficult time. Liquid's poor performance in 2019 stretched to March 2020. During the BLAST Premier: Spring unfortunately failed everyone. Then they finished their IEM Katowice trip in the quarter-final. Liquid entered ESL Pro League Season 11 very well. They really showed a lot of skill beating MiBR (2-0) and 100 Thieves (2-0), although with potentially worse Swole Patrol did not show off. You could say that this team already has. Online matches are often unpredictable and Jake "Stewie2K" Yip clearly had a day off. It's certainly much harder to stay focused for 100% of the match. These results create more questions than answers. One of the matches that stands out is the loss of Liquid 0-2 to Swole Patrol, which we didn't expect from top 5-7 team in the CS:GO world rankings. Taking into account the sloppiness of both rostrings, the most right-handed is Over 2.5 maps. Of course, for me, LQ is a favorite, but closer to a match with 3 rounds
    WIN ++++++++++++

Airborne vs Ground Zero/ ESL ANZ Championship

Saturday · 03 Apr, 2020 · 23:00

The Zero Group has the current line-up of players with some experience such as BurnRuok, but i have seen a significant drop in the course in favour of the GZ team. Pinnacle initially offered 1.7 now a course in ggbet 1.5. We already have 2.5 for the Airborne team, which I consider a much more profitable bet. The smooth_criminal22 is in great shape on Airborne and all he have to do is play at the same level as before and win guaranteed. On top of that there's a solid pz game which is a stable form that can control the nerves and lead the team. The favorite is GZ but only minor with a 45/55 maximum

pick source

Airborne @ 2.5 , stake: low
    WIN ++++++++++++

estoupedrado

Espada vs Winstrike / Loot Cup 11:55 // 8.04
    Bet: Espada @ 2 b365

Odss increase on the Espada in this game. In bet 365 we can already play this game after the profitable 2.00. That's my choice for today. Espada has had a weak game with Skade, but before that a series of solid games and 4 winnings that were not accidental but earned by solid work on the maps. If Degster plays a little worse, Patsi takes the initiative. A touchdown in the last game should not depress the Spanish team today. On the other side we have a team on the wave, but far too much in favour of this team in my opinion , odds not right. The courses should be on the Espada side.

estoupedrado

Team Heretics vs Syman
    Pick from esportstalks : Syman @ 2,75

Course for a pure victory of Syman is very encouraging. The top three team consisting of players from all over the world - mou, Keoz, kreaz in the last match seems to have returned to the right track. Good game and a sure win against SMAH. Earlier in the match against Spriti something happened to these players and they played really well below expectations. I think it's a temporary outrage caused by the general chaos in the world. Let's note that the players are from totally different regions of Kazakhstan, Belgium and Sweden, which has a strong influence on the situation on the team. Each country currently has completely different conditions and different problems. But the way of communication does not change, which is typical for the Syman team (mainly remotely) and this is their small advantage at the moment.

estoupedrado

Bet for today: Syman @ 2.25

In the last match that I bet on esports talks Syman showed how unequal the team is. The first match completely from the given one, while the second one could have ended with a good result - but in the end it was lost to 42 rounds (20-22 !) . In the match on Overpass there was no difference in the positions of both teams. This team can do a lot, but it can't always approach the match with the right and confident attitude. In the Nordavind team a great level is presented by TENZKI, but the rest of the team plays very average on comparable poses of Syman team. However, when the team plays poorly as last time vs Virtus Pro, even he doesn't help and matches the poor level. I play Syman at 2.25 while most have a course around 2

estoupedrado

Bet for today: Syman @ 2.25

In the last match that I bet on esports talks Syman showed how unequal the team is. The first match completely from the given one, while the second one could have ended with a good result - but in the end it was lost to 42 rounds (20-22 !) . In the match on Overpass there was no difference in the positions of both teams. This team can do a lot, but it can't always approach the match with the right and confident attitude. In the Nordavind team a great level is presented by TENZKI, but the rest of the team plays very average on comparable poses of Syman team. However, when the team plays poorly as last time vs Virtus Pro, even he doesn't help and matches the poor level. I play Syman at 2.25 while most have a course around 2
    Final Score 0:2 WIN

SMASH vs Illuminar 04/12 14:55
    esport pick: SMASH
    odds: 2.13 @ 1xbet

There is quite a lot going on and changes in Illuminar, but I think this is not the time for a new broomstick effect. Quite a bit of confusion and a fall from 2 to 1.8. Slight but still. In my opinion unjustified. Illuminar is trying to change something and maybe it was good decisions but I don't believe that this team will start playing better every day. Maybe we will see the effects only in a month or even later. Before that, the estimates were different and everyone saw them. Both teams have a terrible series but today I'm closer to believing in a team that still has some schematics. On 1xbet we have 2.13 which is profitable for me.

estoupedrado

Virtus.Pro. vs Spirits
    Home Cup / 13:20 // 14.04

csgo bet
    My pick: Virtus Pro @ 2.33 (bookmacher eu)

The mood in Virtus Pro is certainly weak but the odds are a little unbalanced. The odds have changed and you can see the moods favouring Spriits but I disagree. After 2.33 it is profitable to risk today to play Virtus who played without the pressure that accompanied them before. Looking at the form of individual players, Spirits is a bit better but mechanically none of the Virtus Pro players stands out from their rivals. If Virtus Pro approaches this game at ease, a 50/50 match is in preparation. For me the course is very attractive for the Polish team while other bookies got about 2.00 and even less (1.8 ?? wtf ) - Imgur. Last VP match was one of those where you could see what the players were doing - lost match but after long and balanced fight with strong BIC.

estoupedrado

Virtus.Pro. vs Spirits
    Home Cup / 13:20 // 14.04
    csgo bet
    My pick: Virtus Pro @ 2.33 (bookmacher eu)
    FT 16:13 WIN

Today:
    Gambit Youngsters vs EndPoint

Pick:
    EndPoint at 2.33

Good odds for today. Match with a team that is a bit underrated and that often has more bad luck in matches than usual. You could say that the luck is good for the better, but this will not always be just part of the truth. EdnPoint plays differently. At first it probably dominates with Offset and then it loses to weak Wisla Krakow. It is a team that plays better with teams a little better than themselves. There is one very strong sh1ro in the gambit, but the rest of them have not played well lately. For me, 50/50
    Last edited by estoupedrado; 04-15-20 at 01:29 AM.

estoupedrado

CSGO: Sweet Home Cup /SKADE vs EndPoint / 13:20

bet from esports talks: EndPoint @ Pinnacle (2.15)

Skade has a weak match ahead. Rainwaker in the match with Windstrike completely failed and he is the best player of this team. He tried to make something of a raffle, but unfortunately it didn't work out very well. Was it an accident at work. Not necessarily. This team has had a good series lately, but there was a lot of uncertainty in their game. They don't like this kind of game. In ednpoint, Crucial and Robbin are now more evenly distributed. The whole team seems to be more stable.

estoupedrado

CSGO: Sweet Home Cup /SKADE vs EndPoint / 13:20

bet from esports talks: EndPoint @ Pinnacle (2.15)

Skade has a weak match ahead. Rainwaker in the match with Windstrike completely failed and he is the best player of this team. He tried to make something of a raffle, but unfortunately it didn't work out very well. Was it an accident at work. Not necessarily. This team has had a good series lately, but there was a lot of uncertainty in their game. They don't like this kind of game. In ednpoint, Crucial and Robbin are now more evenly distributed. The whole team seems to be more stable.
    0:1 ! WIN +++

MiBR vs MAD Lions
    21:00 19.04.2020
    bet Over 2,5 @ 2.1

Mad has as much as 53% of the games that are 2:0 snatched during MIBR only 30% 2:0 and 30% with 2:1 score. MIBR is currently better, but I don't believe it will be an easy match. Over 2.5 for me here is obvious. Gabriel Toledo played great in last match but apparently they like to take risks. MIBR secured their place before several days with the win against MAD Lions 2-1. MAD Lions won yesterday against HAVU 2-0 and vie their second chance reach the finals. Here, I expect long match, 3 maps. Probably MIBR will take Inferno or Overpass, they are good on that maps, while MAD Lions usually did not played that maps in the last 3 months. On the other side MAD Lions probably will take Mirage, they are with great % on that map

Deenoz
    Deenoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 323

great writeup. good luck today.

estoupedrado

0:1 ! WIN +++

MiBR vs MAD Lions
    21:00 19.04.2020
    bet Over 2,5 @ 2.1

Mad has as much as 53% of the games that are 2:0 snatched during MIBR only 30% 2:0 and 30% with 2:1 score. MIBR is currently better, but I don't believe it will be an easy match. Over 2.5 for me here is obvious. Gabriel Toledo played great in last match but apparently they like to take risks. MIBR secured their place before several days with the win against MAD Lions 2-1. MAD Lions won yesterday against HAVU 2-0 and vie their second chance reach the finals. Here, I expect long match, 3 maps. Probably MIBR will take Inferno or Overpass, they are good on that maps, while MAD Lions usually did not played that maps in the last 3 months. On the other side MAD Lions probably will take Mirage, they are with great % on that map
    FINAL score 1:2 WIN +++

Quote Originally Posted by Deenoz View Post
    great writeup. good luck today.
    Thanks. Good words always motivate!

123 Last