1. #13826
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Waiting. Got a perfect spot for you. Right on my porch 2nd deck over looking the world. Prime real estate. 3 to 5 million. On that lifeguard deck
    Dog friendly? Got the place Monmth R5. Groovy Tale helps to fund my trip.

  2. #13827
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Have Ocean Map R7. U ever rescue a dog?

  3. #13828
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Old Lady gave thumbs up. Back 2 OTB for R8-10 Toga, all your night visions. Wow, leave now, got 2 wager, Major. are fun on the beach, with or without pom-poms.

  4. #13829
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Samadi Sky is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Parx Racing.
    Lucky Olivia Rose is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Parx Racing
    Mississippi is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Indiana Grand Race Course.


    Sweet Carolina is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Indiana Grand Race Course
    Applicator is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Indiana Grand Race Course
    Quick (Gb) is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Del Mar.
    Muchly (Gb) is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Del Mar.
    King Of Speed is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Del Mar.

    Zing Zang is scheduled to run today in Race 1 at Louisiana Downs
    Millie's An Angel is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Louisiana Downs

  5. #13830
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by boa12 View Post
    old lady gave thumbs up. Back 2 otb for r8-10 toga, all your night visions. Wow, leave now, got 2 wager, major. are fun on the beach, with or without pom-poms.
    pom poms a must

  6. #13831
    JBEX
    frank whiteley..hall of famer
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 12,994
    Betpoints: 4991

    hart if you could watch the replay of parx R10 do you think the 7 should have been taken down? understand he drifted way out but seemed clear of the 5.. admittedly I'm a little biased as I had the 7

  7. #13832
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    pom poms a must
    Sea Cop's always play by the rules. Lookin' forward to 2 The View from Hart Paradise. Old Lady concerned about, knows my weakness's, W/ Or W/Out. Told Her, I Wood B Policed/ On The Beach. Fund in mini trouble, need a 2Day.

  8. #13833
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Dave's Baby Girl is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Lone Star.
    Luck Money is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Colonial Downs.
    Mississippi is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Indiana Grand Race Course. best play for me


    Fed Up Fired Up is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Parx Racing.

  9. #13834
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Sea Cop's always play by the rules. Lookin' forward to 2 The View from Hart Paradise. Old Lady concerned about, knows my weakness's, W/ Or W/Out. Told Her, I Wood B Policed/ On The Beach. Fund in mini trouble, need a 2Day.
    fund will go up today..running out of time......BkofAma

  10. #13835
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    fund will go up today..running out of time......BkofAma
    2 long shots yesterday both ran 4th over 25 to 1 i need to do better

  11. #13836
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Chiclet's Dream is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Delaware Park

    Off The Mark is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Penn National.
    Miss Ross is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Saratoga Race Course
    Tradeable is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Classic Lady is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Cours
    Wegetsdamunnys is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.

    War Canoe is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Six Percent is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Dancers For Token is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Saratoga Race Course.

    j the 2 in red

  12. #13837
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Chiclet's Dream is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Delaware Park

    Off The Mark is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Penn National.
    Miss Ross is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Saratoga Race Course
    Tradeable is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Classic Lady is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Cours
    Wegetsdamunnys is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.

    War Canoe is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Six Percent is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Dancers For Token is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Saratoga Race Course.

    j the 2 in red
    BkofAma. The fund has to go up. Tradable got 2nd huge 25 to 1. paid 19

    0 place. 10.40 show


    Chiclet's Dream is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Delaware Park winner 15.80 your fav track

    Race 5. Finished1-2-3
    Classic Lady is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Cours
    Wegetsdamunnys is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Fund has to be o. The rise. Has to.
    War Canoe is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.


    six percent got 3rd
    Last edited by harthebar; 07-30-20 at 08:37 AM.

  13. #13838
    JBEX
    frank whiteley..hall of famer
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 12,994
    Betpoints: 4991

    hart I read about the shark off the coast of ac.. can people go in the ocean?

  14. #13839
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    hart I read about the shark off the coast of ac.. can people go in the ocean?
    lol yea its so far out..there, she is just tagged, so they can know her location....there are plenty of fish out there, i did a interview on it yesterday on nj.com or something like that ...its safe

  15. #13840
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Lord Camden is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Saratoga Race Course
    Vip Nation is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Nutzforboltz is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Barrel Of Destiny is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Saratoga Race Course. very sharp now
    Freaky Styley is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Disciplanarian is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course
    Brickyard is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.



    Phish Fan is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Delaware Park.

  16. #13841
    JBEX
    frank whiteley..hall of famer
    JBEX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-02-12
    Posts: 12,994
    Betpoints: 4991

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    lol yea its so far out..there, she is just tagged, so they can know her location....there are plenty of fish out there, i did a interview on it yesterday on nj.com or something like that ...its safe

    I read about the women on long island who died.. that's got to be a rare thing in these parts especially a great white.. if I remember correctly she wasn't even out that far.. scary stuff

  17. #13842
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by JBEX View Post
    I read about the women on long island who died.. that's got to be a rare thing in these parts especially a great white.. if I remember correctly she wasn't even out that far.. scary stuff
    i heard someone in maine too, totally honest, i only saw one shark in my lifeguard career and he beached himself a threasher shark saw lots of sand sharks, dolphins big cow rays whale

  18. #13843
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Malthael is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Monmouth Park.
    Traffic Pattern is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Monmouth Park





    Zonic is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Prairie Wings is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Saratoga Race Course
    Wall Eye is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course
    Zealous is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Strike Magic is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Uncle Renny is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Penn National.
    Sweet Carolina is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Ellis Park.

  19. #13844
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    BkofAma. The fund has to go up. Tradable got 2nd huge 25 to 1. paid 19

    0 place. 10.40 show


    Chiclet's Dream is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Delaware Park winner 15.80 your fav track

    Race 5. Finished1-2-3
    Classic Lady is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Cours
    Wegetsdamunnys is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Fund has to be o. The rise. Has to.
    War Canoe is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.


    six percent got 3rd
    Fund at $289.06! At $300.00 On 2 Atlantic City, back to Chicago, Fly U home when U Had Enough Ribs, Pizza, & Italian Beef, Sausage. 29 Woman, 0ne guy, want to meat U. Won't tell the guy.

  20. #13845
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Shark City? Never fear, Sea Cop, is always near. Thank U 4 UR service.

  21. #13846
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Malthael is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Monmouth Park.
    Traffic Pattern is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Monmouth Park





    Zonic is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Prairie Wings is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Saratoga Race Course
    Wall Eye is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course
    Zealous is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Strike Magic is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Uncle Renny is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Penn National.
    Sweet Carolina is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Ellis Park.
    Zonic Shows. Good for me

  22. #13847
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by boa12 View Post
    fund at $289.06! At $300.00 on 2 atlantic city, back to chicago, fly u home when u had enough ribs, pizza, & italian beef, sausage. 29 woman, 0ne guy, want to meat u. Won't tell the guy.
    im getting excited .....to know his name

  23. #13848
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    im getting excited .....to know his name
    R6, I'm Zealous again. Meet and greet is your thing, he reaims nameless, at this time.

  24. #13849
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    R6, I'm Zealous again. Meet and greet is your thing, he reaims nameless, at this time.
    Toga R10 pounded #4 555. 4/all EXB.

  25. #13850
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Fund took a tumble. Never fear, Sea Cop, is always near.

  26. #13851
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Yes he is. Some big waves coming with this storm
    Zealous was a winner ...maybe today get a pick 4

  27. #13852
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Persisto is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Monmouth Park
    Birds eye view is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Monmouth Park
    Champagne Horizon is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Monmouth Park




    Dream Marie is scheduled to run today in Race 11 at Monmouth Park.
    Eve Of War is scheduled to run today in Race 11 at Monmouth Park
    Dream Marie shoud learn from the mistake
    Stormy D is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Monmouth Park.
    Painted Image is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Monmouth Park. Coming right back.ran a nice race last. .like
    Saratoga race 1. The 1 and 1a. Not my normal play for first time starters. But getting bet heavy and can double your money
    Race 4 parsday. Saratoga

    Speightful Kitten is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Mr. Buff is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Saratoga Race Course.
    No Parole is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Tap It To Win is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course. Take him out j
    Three Technique is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Sadler joy spa race 11 found himself last race and for matrix
    Saratoga Treasure is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Saratoga Race Course.
    I'llhandalthecash is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Saratoga Race Course.


    American Butterfly is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Ellis Park.
    Taxable Goods is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Delaware Park
    Saintsation is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Ellis Park.
    Last edited by harthebar; 08-01-20 at 12:02 PM.

  28. #13853
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Persisto is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Monmouth Park
    Birds eye view is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Monmouth Park
    Champagne Horizon is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Monmouth Park




    Dream Marie is scheduled to run today in Race 11 at Monmouth Park.
    Eve Of War is scheduled to run today in Race 11 at Monmouth Park
    Dream Marie shoud learn from the mistake
    Stormy D is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Monmouth Park.
    Painted Image is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Monmouth Park. Coming right back.ran a nice race last. .like this guy.






    Speightful Kitten is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Mr. Buff is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Saratoga Race Course.
    No Parole is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Tap It To Win is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course. Take him out j
    Three Technique is scheduled to run today in Race 10 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Saratoga Treasure is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Saratoga Race Course.
    I'llhandalthecash is scheduled to run today in Race 12 at Saratoga Race Course.


    American Butterfly is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Ellis Park.
    Taxable Goods is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Delaware Park
    Saintsation is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Ellis Park.
    18 plays, legal age 2.Fund at $224.06, 18X6=$84 wagered on hart picks. Fund Me.

  29. #13854
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Made a few ads. Saratoga j

  30. #13855
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    your view R11 Monmth? #9 3rd, #1 4th. necessary, .

  31. #13856
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    your view R11 Monmth? #9 3rd, #1 4th. necessary, .
    Toga R12 #2 6-1/ #8 31-1. Will save the day, at night.

  32. #13857
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Toga R12 #2 6-1/ #8 31-1. Will save the day, at night.
    My view. Stuck at work. Sorry

  33. #13858
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Mills is scheduled to run today in Race 2 at Saratoga Race Course.






    Kilmarknock is scheduled to run today in Race 4 at Saratoga Race Course.



    War Film is scheduled to run today in Race 5 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Discretionary Marq is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Banana Thief is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Saratoga Race Course.

    Moonachie is scheduled to run today in Race 8 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Standard Deviation is scheduled to run today in Race 9 at Saratoga Race Course.
    Pal is scheduled to run today in Race 3 at Monmouth Park
    Delancys Philly is scheduled to run today in Race 7 at Monmouth Park


    Botero is scheduled to run today in Race 6 at Del Mar.

  34. #13859
    BOA12
    BOA12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-12
    Posts: 7,481
    Betpoints: 110

    Quote Originally Posted by harthebar View Post
    Toga R2 & 4 I'm with U already.9 is a lucky # & plays. Shouldn't assume U on the job due 2 bad weather. Hope all is well W/ U Guyz. Sea Cop always on the Clock. B OTB-ING 2Day 4SURE, Big $ Day. BOL BRO, Safety 1st of course, WE Need U Tomorrow. 2.

  35. #13860
    harthebar
    harthebar's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 12-09-11
    Posts: 10,995
    Betpoints: 1575

    Quote Originally Posted by BOA12 View Post
    Toga R2 & 4 I'm with U already.9 is a lucky # & plays. Shouldn't assume U on the job due 2 bad weather. Hope all is well W/ U Guyz. Sea Cop always on the Clock. B OTB-ING 2Day 4SURE, Big $ Day. BOL BRO, Safety 1st of course, WE Need U Tomorrow. 2.
    Sea cop has 2 wins today. Am I over the 300 mark yet. I need the ribs......big waves coming here. Maybe I'll catch one to chi town

First ... 393394395396397 Last
Top