wesleysnipes
    wesleysnipes's Avatar Become A Pro!

How many games should i bet per day?

Bet 1 game a day! The less you play, the more you win. The more you play, the less you win. For those who want my plans email me- fallow7@gmail.com- its free! Today i had missouri -6.5. Their winning by 20 points at half. Is it luck?? Hahaha. Yea a little, but more skill. I researched every college basketball game on the board, i looked at matchup edges, trends, recent history, articles, lines, smart money- from cappers- from covers.com,sbrforum.com,therxforum.com, and from experience makes me more aware of what to look at when picking the best game. I stay away from totals- unpredictable bets. Also high spreads- unpredictable. Underdogs- their that for a reason- lesser probability of winning, low favorites- too close of games- and their that for a reason, i try to stay with the medium spreads. And if it looks real good may touch a -10, -11. But usually -5, -6, somewhere around their. And i looked at all the nba games, the nfl game, and the ncaaf game. And i picked the best bet. So its just a lot of hard work, and a little luck. Lol.

PRC
    PRC's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 49

As many games as have an edge.

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

There were games with better edges than Missouri, but Missouri was a good play; I'm on them as well. To answer your question, as PRC already said, you bet as many games that you have a +EV edge on, whether it's just 1, or 50.

Toples
    Toples's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 964

you certainly wont have time to cap all the games in one day properly unless you work full time on betting
    So you must limit yourself to number og games you'll examine, not number of games you wil play...

chilidog
    chilidog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 956

I don't cap the games. The lines and spreads tell you everything that you need to know. They tell me which games I have a +EV on. Fairly simple to do, and takes no more than 30 minutes a day to do it.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wesleysnipes View Post
    Bet 1 game a day! The less you play, the more you win. The more you play, the less you win. For those who want my plans email me- fallow7@gmail.com- its free! Today i had missouri -6.5. Their winning by 20 points at half. Is it luck?? Hahaha. Yea a little, but more skill. I researched every college basketball game on the board, i looked at matchup edges, trends, recent history, articles, lines, smart money- from cappers- from covers.com,sbrforum.com,therxforum.com, and from experience makes me more aware of what to look at when picking the best game. I stay away from totals- unpredictable bets. Also high spreads- unpredictable. Underdogs- their that for a reason- lesser probability of winning, low favorites- too close of games- and their that for a reason, i try to stay with the medium spreads. And if it looks real good may touch a -10, -11. But usually -5, -6, somewhere around their. And i looked at all the nba games, the nfl game, and the ncaaf game. And i picked the best bet. So its just a lot of hard work, and a little luck. Lol.
    83-80 missouri

Got cocky a little too early there huh?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    83-80 missouri

Got cocky a little too early there huh?
    Give him a break he has to pass the time in prison somehow. Remember kids pay those taxes.

over5.5
    over5.5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 206

2nd best jinx in sbr history.

thanks.

skrtelfan
    skrtelfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3337

Why is this in the Tank?

Wrecktangle
    Wrecktangle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

This question should be posed as: how do you bet simultaneous games? And it is a complex question considering Kelly under risk and optimal BR growth.

I haven't the answer. I have a few rules of thumb but given league game variance, I haven't an E=**^2 equation.

Pokerjoe
    Pokerjoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 307

Why IS this in the tank? Not that I can't think of a tank it should be in.

GELATINOUS CUBE
    SBR's 94.4% handicapper
    GELATINOUS CUBE's Avatar Become A Pro!

wow...

try-zero-bets-a-day.

ATSFan2010
    ATSFan2010's Avatar Become A Pro!

gamble is not EZ to say enough,, it not about how many game(s) you play in a day,,, is it all about how much do you want to win in a day,, alot of people chase when they lost,, everyone want s to win back what they lost,, but sometimes turn out worse,,, it happened to me,,,it could be happen to you too,, money management is the best way to handle the situation, stay within the unit(s),, take it EZ buddy,,GLTA

luegofuego
    luegofuego's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,***gl***to***u***2***,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

mminkovski
    mminkovski's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 17477

I rarely bet more than 2 games on the weekdays and 5-6 in the weekend

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9137

During the weekend soccer matches I often find 10+ bets.

I would find more but my brain is usually leaking out my ears from too much capping before I get through all the games.

magynuck
    magynuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3844

This is one of the stupider questions and always gets my dander up.

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

2 games max per day is my limit. I've also found when I lose 2 games in a row, I then stop for a day or two and resume. Helps minimize 'chasing'....

Nookx
    Nookx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by chilidog View Post
    There were games with better edges than Missouri, but Missouri was a good play; I'm on them as well. To answer your question, as PRC already said, you bet as many games that you have a +EV edge on, whether it's just 1, or 50.
    This