Kababayan
    Kababayan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4631

Trying a new strategy (Tracking only)

I am trying a new betting strategy using one-game-a-day 'cappers. I will post the results periodically as a way to keep me accountable, as I tend to give up on things after a few weeks. This is for tracking purposes only and not intended for anyone to follow.

My goal is to average 1 unit a day using a combination of a few different one-game-a-day 'cappers, such as PPW and Crusher's Football and Soccer picks. I may add another as time goes on. I will be using a separate labby for each 'capper. The goal is to win 8 games to clear the labby If the bets get too high, I'll spread the number over the remaining games, but I won't add any numbers to the labby line; I will only keep it at 8 games total. (I don't know if I am explaining it right, but it make sense in my head.

For example...here is my set up:

PPW: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

F Crusher: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

S Crusher: 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

Football Crusher won yesterday so I'll cross off one win. Once he wins seven more games, I increase my unit size for my new 8-game block.

Soccer Crusher lost yesterday, so I add .5 unit to my next bet (just like a typical labby strategy) but I don't add any games to my labby lines. So my new line will look like this:

S. Crusher: 1.5 1 1 1 1 1 1 1

If the bets get too big, then I will spread them out over a few games, Again, I don't if I am explaining it well, but it makes sense in my head. Every month I'll update my profits (if any.) I'll be starting with $1000 and betting 1% of my bankroll on each play.

As of September 15th:

0-0 0% ROI

I'll update every couple of weeks.

packer4
    packer4's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15648

This might be a different strategy for you my guy you are supposed to take the opposite as what he picks, example he had Pitt and the over so you are supposed to take the Bengals and under so you have went 2-0 he is the worlds worst picker just a suggestion it's pretty cool and he is not very good