cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Need to make playoffs, need major help.

This $250 12 team buy in league is down to the last week. I've scored 2nd most points and still have to win this week to claim the 6th and final playoff spot. And I'm playing #2 in my league and although he has a bye locked up already, I couldn't convince him to committ fantacide for a week and get me in since I've had a terrible string of bad luck this season. Anyways, my receivers are d. Thomas, welker, d bryant, and my rbs are s. Greene, lynch, moreno, and b. Brown. My gut is telling me to ride the train with bryant over welker in my #2 receiver spot since the pats organization doesn't want to boost welkers stats up so they'd have to pay him more, but I don't trust romo enough to give dez the ball consecutive weeks. I'm stuck on that and running back wise I hate the matchup of lynch against the bears but id have to assume seattle will want to run it more against this bears defense than throw with a rookie q. In my second rb spot ill probably put in moreno, but I always have hated putting two offensive players out there that aren't a qb/wr combo. I have a feeling though nobody else feels that way, I just don't like it, but touches are touches. My flex is leaning towards brown since I can't trust whoevers left from welker and bryant. But jst want your alls opinion on that. Hopefully rodgers torches the vikings d and gresham has a big day and steals some touches from green. Kickers are always a toss up..(got prater so I'm heavy on broncos this week and to wrap it up I picked up the jets d. His main cogs this week are matt ryan tony gonzalez and trent richardson all against sheety d's.

Speedy88
    Speedy88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1636

So let me get this straight, your league starts 2 RB's, 2 WR's and a Flex? If that is the case, I'd go with DThomas and Dez at WR, Brown and Lynch at RB, with Welker as your Flex. Close call between Welker and Moreno at the flex, but Welker has a good matchup against a weak Phins secondary. Keep in mind that statistically TB has the best run defense.