Whats up guys. Last year We had a great time playing what I called " The season long challenge "........ (also run on covers ).It's a great contest. Unfortunately I led the entire season and fell on the last week and finished 4th. But There are some great guys who played in this thing last year with a ton of football knowledge.

The format was very simple. We played all 14 weeks of the college football season and played the top 10 games of the week with opening spreads of 7 points or less. You rate them 10 to 1. 10 being your most confident pick and 1 being the least. You win points for correct games and you lose that point value as well for games lost.

I only take 50 people in the contest and here are the people who are eligible first. Why? They played last year. If you want in just say so. If I think your a clown or just a guy passing through I wont let you in. Why? Again , Im chris and I make the rules. You have to have a minimum x amount of posts on here to be considered. GL, you will need it.