1. #1
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Get on these two games Saturday before line moves!!!!!

    Purdue +17
    West Virginia -3

  2. #2
    BreesIsTheGOAT
    BreesIsTheGOAT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-26-17
    Posts: 214
    Betpoints: 317

    Purdue is 18 now.

  3. #3
    Codyodom
    Codyodom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-04-16
    Posts: 283
    Betpoints: 1478

    Any plays tonight bro?

  4. #4
    Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-13-13
    Posts: 5,549
    Betpoints: 5385

    Purdue's gonna get smoked.

  5. #5
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 12,877
    Betpoints: 2058

    Phatt Phony is at it again. Notice how he refuses to tell you how much he is wagering, but in the Baseball site, he brags about winning thousands of dollars. Phatt, you are one lying S.O.B. People are looking for you.

  6. #6
    BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Phatt Phony is at it again. Notice how he refuses to tell you how much he is wagering, but in the Baseball site, he brags about winning thousands of dollars. Phatt, you are one lying S.O.B. People are looking for you.
    Big daddy STFU

  7. #7
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by BossPicks30 View Post
    Big daddy STFU
    He never stops stalking. Barry is mentally sick. He has lost all of his money gambling. He has no family or friends. He was even banned from American Leagon because of threats to bar tenders and wait staff. Someone get this man some help.

  8. #8
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 07-13-09
    Posts: 12,877
    Betpoints: 2058

    Phatt, it is time for you to go. One way or the other. Your choice. You are a liar and a phony and I have proven it many times over. You just made a fool out of yourself in the Baseball thread. You are finished. I will run you out of this site. No threats. Just fact. The fact is that you are mentally disturbed. The fact is that I can comment in any thread that anyone posts in here, and I will continue to warn everyone in here about you and your pathetic lying. If someone followed your baseball pick last night, be very hopeful that he/she does not find you. The result would be very bad for you. Very bad.

  9. #9
    House
    House's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 09-04-11
    Posts: 6,382
    Betpoints: 3431

    ^^^^^ That guy QH is so lonely and sad its pathetic .... fuggin pathetic . They need to remove him from this forum to take him out of his misery imo . For the last 4 years he's just been a complete waste of space .
    175 pts

    3-QUESTION
    SBR TRIVIA WINNER 10/12/2017


  10. #10
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    ^^^^^ That guy QH is so lonely and sad its pathetic .... fuggin pathetic . They need to remove him from this forum to take him out of his misery imo . For the last 4 years he's just been a complete waste of space .
    Amen

    Of course he didn’t mention my Eagles win last night. I’m way up for year in both college and pro football. Guy is crazy. I beat him last year in loser leaves forum contest. Then he welched on Bet. I challenge him to another loser leaves forum contest but he won’t except. Plus he will just Welch out again. Has no honor or life. Very sad

  11. #11
    BossPicks30
    BossPicks30's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-26-17
    Posts: 56
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    Phatt, it is time for you to go. One way or the other. Your choice. You are a liar and a phony and I have proven it many times over. You just made a fool out of yourself in the Baseball thread. You are finished. I will run you out of this site. No threats. Just fact. The fact is that you are mentally disturbed. The fact is that I can comment in any thread that anyone posts in here, and I will continue to warn everyone in here about you and your pathetic lying. If someone followed your baseball pick last night, be very hopeful that he/she does not find you. The result would be very bad for you. Very bad.
    Is the highlite of your day to wake up and see what Phatt posts so you can comment something idiotic? You are clearly a wacko. Your just upset that no one gives two cents about your thoughts at all and we scroll past your posts to get to Phatts.

  12. #12
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,675
    Betpoints: 1538

    I'm with ya Phatty, Whisky is a scary team though... I understand the logic behind Purdue.
    Those two always play each other tough as nails whether it's basketball or football. Surprised they aren't considered a rivalry match-up.

  13. #13
    JMF2479
    JMF2479's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 08-29-09
    Posts: 517

    I'm counting on Wisconsin to turnover the ball. So I will take Purdue for sure

  14. #14
    biggatone
    biggatone's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-05-12
    Posts: 8
    Betpoints: 90

    #fade 1-1 West Virginia hits

  15. #15
    chargers4222
    chargers4222's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-16-10
    Posts: 3,342
    Betpoints: 67

    Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    ^^^^^ That guy QH is so lonely and sad its pathetic .... fuggin pathetic . They need to remove him from this forum to take him out of his misery imo . For the last 4 years he's just been a complete waste of space .
    Oh please... you haters and trolls will never understand a true high-roller like BigdaddyQH... you are simply inferior to him mentally. Bigdaddy, brother, please ignore these libtard clowns.

    Show them how to do this thing called "gambling" by giving us a REAL winner for tonight... teach these rookies a lesson, brother.

    BTP
    Week 5
    4-1-0 109 pts

    BTP
    Week 4
    3-2-0 101 pts

    BTP
    Week 3
    4-1-0 685 pts


  16. #16
    winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-16
    Posts: 236
    Betpoints: 830

    Here we go,,,,good luck to us....and bad luck to the haters who go against us....

  17. #17
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Temple -6.5 1st half
    TCU -6
    Stanford -10
    Louisville -21
    Virginia -2.5
    Miami-Ohio -8

  18. #18
    jtoler
    Master Capper
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 17,990
    Betpoints: 228

    Will Purdue score more than 10 pts, probably no more than 13-14 pts.

  19. #19
    jtoler
    Master Capper
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 17,990
    Betpoints: 228

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I'm with ya Phatty, Whisky is a scary team though... I understand the logic behind Purdue.
    Those two always play each other tough as nails whether it's basketball or football. Surprised they aren't considered a rivalry match-up.
    Uh, no they don't.

    Date Opponent (record) Result Score Site
    10/17/2015 @ *Wisconsin (10-3) L 7 24
    11/8/2014 vs. *Wisconsin (11-3) L 16 34
    9/21/2013 @ *Wisconsin (9-4) L 10 41
    10/13/2012 vs. *Wisconsin (8-6) L 14 38
    11/5/2011 @ *Wisconsin (11-3) L 17 62
    11/6/2010 vs. *Wisconsin (11-2) L 13 34
    10/31/2009 @ *Wisconsin (10-3) L 0 37
    10/21/2006 vs. *Wisconsin (12-1) L 3 24
    10/22/2005 @ *Wisconsin (10-3) L 20 31
    10/16/2004 vs. *Wisconsin (9-3) L 17 20

  20. #20
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,675
    Betpoints: 1538

    Another Poindexter. The historical scores are irrespective to my comment. You can play each other tough, and play with heart irregardless of the score. The fact one program has been vastly superior the last decade is just that, a fact.

  21. #21
    shocka1212
    shocka1212's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 10-06-12
    Posts: 4,812
    Betpoints: 2020

    BOL boss

  22. #22
    jtoler
    Master Capper
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 12-17-13
    Posts: 17,990
    Betpoints: 228

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    Another Poindexter. The historical scores are irrespective to my comment. You can play each other tough, and play with heart irregardless of the score. The fact one program has been vastly superior the last decade is just that, a fact.
    Just thought your comment might be a little misleading to some who want to bet this game is all. They can play tough all they want if they dont cover the +17 it wont matter.

  23. #23
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Purdue +17
    West Virginia -3
    WEST VIRGINIA WINNER!!!! Let’s go Purdue

  24. #24
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by phattdaddy204 View Post
    purdue +17
    west virginia -3
    sweep
    Points Awarded:

    spicollifcfd gave PhattDaddy204 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.


  25. #25
    Ryermkd
    Ryermkd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-11-12
    Posts: 1,675
    Betpoints: 1538

    No respect, were you even 3-8? What an Insult... did he flip your record?
    I honestly only see Phatty post winners, once in awhile he'll miss 2-3 and so what... That happens to everyone.
    Had a little bit of coin on WVU today happy to see em pull through, fukked up my lottery parlays though...

  26. #26
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    Purdue's gonna get smoked.
    I knew Purdue was money whe I saw this post.

  27. #27
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryermkd View Post
    I'm with ya Phatty, Whisky is a scary team though... I understand the logic behind Purdue.
    Those two always play each other tough as nails whether it's basketball or football. Surprised they aren't considered a rivalry match-up.
    I’m way up for year record wise and Money wise. They absolutely hate me winning. Very negative people on this forum.

  28. #28
    POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-08
    Posts: 1,789
    Betpoints: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    sweep
    I'm confused?! I see 4-3 overall with Stanford pending.

  29. #29
    POTVINSUX
    POTVINSUX's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 10-14-08
    Posts: 1,789
    Betpoints: 193

    Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    Temple -6.5 1st half
    TCU -6
    Stanford -10
    Louisville -21
    Virginia -2.5
    Miami-Ohio -8
    How is that a sweep? Any who BOL on the Cardinal. I'm on the other side.

  30. #30
    winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-16
    Posts: 236
    Betpoints: 830

    Quote Originally Posted by PhattDaddy204 View Post
    I’m way up for year record wise and Money wise. They absolutely hate me winning. Very negative people on this forum.
    Let them be negative and watching us counting the green

  31. #31
    tradeout
    tradeout's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 01-01-14
    Posts: 485

    Thanks again, Phatt

    appreciate your input

  32. #32
    winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-16
    Posts: 236
    Betpoints: 830

    Quote Originally Posted by POTVINSUX View Post
    How is that a sweep? Any who BOL on the Cardinal. I'm on the other side.
    Doesn’t look good on the other side my friend

  33. #33
    Pickem2win
    Pickem2win's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-16-11
    Posts: 764
    Betpoints: 3108

    5-3 on the day. Nice work PD! I appreciate your picks

  34. #34
    winitall
    winitall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-16-16
    Posts: 236
    Betpoints: 830

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    5-3 on the day. Nice work PD! I appreciate your picks
    Me too thanks

  35. #35
    PhattDaddy204
    PhattDaddy204's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-15-16
    Posts: 2,532
    Betpoints: 43

    Quote Originally Posted by Pickem2win View Post
    5-3 on the day. Nice work PD! I appreciate your picks
    Your welcome

12 Last
Top