Good day fellow handicappers. First post in football if I remember correctly. Won some last week, picks not posted, biggest plays were Penn State, Clemson and Wisky (+5).

I've had one huge year in handicapping and some mediocre ones. Due for a good one this year.

Have already played:

1) Western Kentucky +6

Putting my money up that Illinois is not going to stop the Hilltoppers.

2) Notre Dame -4'

Yeah I know, I didn't get the best line.....we won't always get it. Every year Michigan gets great recruits, beats up on someone and this is gonna be THE year. They rarely do well overall on the road with Hoke. He is one of my go against coaches along with London, Rich Rod and the UNLV guy. Yes, the history of this series is a dog series. Going against the public dog in this case. Public dogs went 1-5 last week. The other two public dogs so far this week? Michigan State and Colorado State.

Also like the fact that Notre Dame has a running quarterback that can make things happen....they're 7-10 points better with him at quarterback than they were with Reese last year. We'll see about ND's defense in this game.

3) BYU +. If they're a dog when I get a line, I'm taking. I don't expect Texas' offense to do much as the two most important players on the offense, the qb and center are both out versus BYU. If Texas wins the turnover battle or finds some offense somehow, I'll pay the man.

I like these plays...and will wait to see if I play Boise and Oregon till later in the week.

Good luck with your plays.