PeachDog
    PeachDog's Avatar Become A Pro!

PEACHES **new years eve BOWL previews**

Well it looks like my Houston pick is going to come through but i'm waiting, waiting, waiting for the funds to start having some new years eve fun!!

PITTSBURGH vs OREGON STATE in progress 0-0. I'm going to wait for the 2nd half I think. I think Pitt D is going to be the difference, and Oregon State is the fav so I might get some value here. Oregon State won't be able to move the ball unless the move the Pitt secondary out of posistion and they have only been able to do that once so far. I'm liking Pittsburgh

BOSTON COLLEGE vs VANDERBILT vanderbilt is a good team. They play very, very, very, very, very agressive on the defensive side, and D.J. Moore is lightning quick going both ways. Boston College D is solid but can they play sideline to sideline? NO!!! This is the way Vandy can win this game by running reverses, rollouts and throwing 15-20 yard crossing patterns. Trust me, Vandy can do this, and this is going to be their gameplan. BC is tough on the offensive side as well. But they have 2 key missing players, and they are also suggesting that they are limiting motion sets, and how many multiple receivers they will have in the game for the QB. Well that's not positive now is it? I'm taking Vanderbilt in a mild upset!

LSU vs GEORGIA TECH no time for this game. I don't like it and i'm not watching it.

MINNESOTA vs KANSAS everyone is on kansas, but i'm just thinking about waiting for 2nd half betting. Minnesota is really jacked up to play this game, and I feel they are going to come prepared. If Kansas can get their WR down the sideline, and prevent Minnesota ends to close in space, forget about this game, KANSAS wins easily. But i'm going to pay close attention to Minnesota in the 1st half, and if they are playing proper football i'm going to take Minnesota 2nd half or LIVE BETTING, but if not Kansas might be up by 14 points at the half so it will be all for not.

guru-t
    guru-t's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL Peach!