Fred The Hammer
    Fred The Hammer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8395

Here's a curveball. What if Masvidal came back down to 155? I'm a huge fan of his! He's just not big enough to beat snoozeman. He's not a big 170 at all. The thing is with his confidence peaking I think he could get the belt possibly! He KO'd Till who's twice his size then he could possibly KO anyone at 155.

Jorge vs CM, Tony, or Justin. Not outmatched anywhere imo

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    One of the saddest things i ever saw in sports. watching him crying his eyes out thinking of his dad was so sad. Nobody was beating him tonight. That was the best i ever saw him look. Justin could have hit him with the ring post and it would have hurt. what an incredible pace
    What about CM Punk's retirement from MMA? Still remember those tears like yesterday.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
    He'll be back.. They all come back when the money starts to run out.. What is he is gonna do for the rest of his life wrestle bears and chop wood?
    He prolly has over 100 million banked. Dana one time alluded to this. He will be just fine Jibby. Don't lose any sleep over this Jibbers. Worry more about those homeless pissing in your yard. Give them something to eat and maybe a roll of toilet paper. Maybe some Clorox wipes and throw a few to me cause it is very hard getting those things anymore.

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

1:55

Dana says Khabib broke his foot with 2 broken toes, 3 weeks before last nights fight.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    What about CM Punk's retirement from MMA? Still remember those tears like yesterday.
    Cm punk story. He does a lot of the CFFC events doing color. My buddy's kid is on the cusp of going to the ufc. His father went to CMpunk for a little advice and CMpunk treated him like a piece of shit until he found out who he was than change tunes real quick. I understand this guy probably gets harassed all the time by fans but my buddy politely walked up to him not like someone deranged. In CM defense tho he does say on the air "why this kid isn't in the UFC is a mystery to everyone"

frankieunits2685
    frankieunits2685's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2021

My Russian friend said that Russian moms change their minds more than the weather changes, so hopefully we see Khabib again, but I’m really not sure if we will. Khabib is not in this for the money, even though he has made millions, a big money fight won’t be that attractive for him. He has stated multiple times that he doesn’t do this for the money. He wanted to be undefeated when he retired. God bless.

Khabib P4P best?? It’s crazy to think the man has never been knocked down, cut, or bled in his entire career in a combat sport.
    Last edited by frankieunits2685; 10-25-20 at 09:37 AM.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Khabib's first MMA fight in Russia.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Thrilla

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Gaethje should fight Conor.

That would be a fun fight.

magpie878
    magpie878's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7067

Late as always, but that was a masterful performance by Khabib, and a weak (or forced to look weak) by Gaethje. Great career for Khabib.

After a few losing cards in a row, I managed to do well, despite my early week bets on Gaethje.

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Khabib's Coach Reacts to Retirement, UFC 254 Win, Reveals Khabib Was Hospitalized, GOAT Status

Post-Fight after UFC 254: Khabib vs. Gaethje, Khabib Nurmagomedov's coach Javier Mendez speaks to Submission Radio about Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Justin Gaethje and Khabib's domination of "The Highlight" to defend his undisputed UFC lightweight title and subsequent retirement. Mendez discusses the fight itself, Khabib retiring afterwards and when he found out about it, some of the reasons behind the retirement, Khabib being injured in camp and having to go to hospital at one point, if "The Eagle" will ever return from retirement, his place in MMA history and GOAT status, who will likely fight for the belt in Khabib's absence, funny stories from Khabib in the early days, and more

Sanity Check
    A Rising Tide Lifts All Ships
    Sanity Check's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12959

Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov’s words on Khabib’s retirement

Nomination(s):

First ... 6789