JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11558

Holly Holm has been KO'd and beat badly before...

Holly Holm is beatable, she got her ass handed to her against Mathis in 2011... Many people do not know this.. She was out cold in this fight.. Now you know..

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

She was just interviewed on Good Day LA and she talks about this beat down as it almost broke her.. Check.. The video is in this link below...

She did get the rematch and win in a decision...

http://www.foxla.com/good-day/good-d...51526355-story

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

That French girl was one of the hardest hitting women in boxing and had a lot of knockouts. Rousey has been beaten in Judo before which is her strongest mma skill.

IMO there a few women in the UFC that can beat probably Holly and I doubt we'll ever see crazy odds like in the Rousey fight when she fights them. I also highly doubt that Rogan or Dana will hype Holly up to be the most dominant athlete in the history of the human race despite dismantling Rousey.

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Takes serious heart to get back in there with someone who destroyed you like that.. Good on ya homegirl.

JIBBBY
    JIBBBY's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    Takes serious heart to get back in there with someone who destroyed you like that.. Good on ya homegirl.
    Same situation for Rhonda Rousey now.. Why I started this thread..

For Holly Holm to avenge that rude KO defeat shows that she may just be real championship material.. Yet to be seen?

The question is who's knock out was more brutal?.. Rouseys or Holms? I'd say Holly Holm got knocked out more violently but it's close..
    Last edited by JIBBBY; 11-19-15 at 05:20 PM.

CaptChaos145
    CaptChaos145's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1637

Holm got KO'd more violently cause it was a slow beat down and she finally caved. Ronda's KO was a punch and a kick and lights out.

JuicedUp
    JuicedUp's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7444

thanks for letting us know fighters lose fights.

nanderson1134
    nanderson1134's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6285

Rhonda gassed hard because of her weightcut. That was the main difference maker in the fight! Same Rhonda would have lost to Tate.

She needs a real camp and wtf is Travis Browne doing letting her be seen in public at LAX like that. That was honestly pitiful to watch!