1. #176
    MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-11
    Posts: 1,931

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Vaughany is liked here because he has a history of winning
    has no ego
    never needs a pat on his back for being right
    has deep fightin knowledge
    necer rubs shit in others faces


    but it's mostly the no ego thing
    word...

    Its ridiculously hard to hate on vaughny for a legit reason... lol the guy is about as 'neutral' as they come on here. Why its hard for me to side with anyone who attacks him, they're usually wrong... He's that guy that maybe you'd want to hate on from time to time haha, but you just can't because he's too friggin' nice and doesn't act like a douche or a tool or a braggart or any of the other criticisms that are put on people here.

    Start acting like a dick or a braggart V, you're such a little bitch being so nice and pleasant... What the fuckkk is wrong with you

  2. #177
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,407
    Betpoints: 144

    LOL @ vaughany has no ego... yeah, right. his thread would not exist if he had no ego. you keep feeding his ego and turn around and say he doesn't have one? that's funny.

    i haven't bothered to read the responses. i was just teasing him about being late with news he's usually early with, and he took it up the ass. thinks i thought i was cool for knowing about news before him. that's how his mind works. it befuddles me. guy is strange.

    was just giving him shit for posting old news, i don't think i'm better for knowing it before he did. it's retarded to even think of that as a possibility lol
    Last edited by gabe; 11-24-12 at 08:52 PM.

  3. #178
    MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-24-11
    Posts: 1,931

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Posted it up top brah! Motivated BJ is back!

    "To the Death Rory...we're gonna go to the Death...I'm not gonna stop."!!!!
    ohhh bj and 'to the death' again... Haven't we heard that before?

    Im still not sold on another 'new and motivated' bj... I think rory is gonna smash.

  4. #179
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    LOL @ vaughany has no ego... yeah, right. his thread would not exist if he had no ego. you keep feeding his ego and turn around and say he doesn't have one? that's funny.

    i haven't bothered to read the responses. i was just teasing him about being late with news he's usually early with, and he took it up the ass. thinks i thought i was cool for knowing about news before him. that's how his mind works. it befuddles me. guy is strange.

    was just giving him shit for posting old news, i don't think i'm better for knowing it before he did. it's retarded to even think of that as a possibility lol
    As Shakespeare once said... "The Armenian doth protest too much, me thinks..."

  5. #180
    Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-06-11
    Posts: 6,994
    Betpoints: 6393

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    As Shakespeare once said... "The Armenian doth protest too much, me thinks..."
    Most places have one village idiot we should be so grateful that ours has many

  6. #181
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763


  7. #182
    PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,932
    Betpoints: 1319

    Diaz wins by submission* +510
    Henderson wins by 5 rnd unanimous dec.* +215

  8. #183
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Diaz wins by submission* +510
    Henderson wins by 5 rnd unanimous dec.* +215
    Very tempted to play that Henderson one

  9. #184
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    MMAHEAT: We're having lunch with UFC featherweight champ Jose Aldo. He believes he could one day fight in the lightweight division and confidently predicts Benson Henderson will defeat Nate Diaz next week.

  10. #185
    bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-17-11
    Posts: 5,059
    Betpoints: 16650

    Jose aldo and the rest of the fighters doesnt nearly breakdown and analyze fights like we do. I have 0 faith in these kind of comments. 0

  11. #186
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    haha

  12. #187
    Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-19-11
    Posts: 3,216
    Betpoints: 3609

    Rory MacDonald $250.00 @ -250
    Nate Diaz $110.00 @ +187

    Ross Pearson + Rory Macdonald $159.58 @ +200
    Fiorentina or Draw + Swansea + Rory Macdonald $100.00 @ +117
    Broncos -6.5 + Rory Macdonald $100.00 @ +160
    New York Giants -2.5 + Rory Macdonald $100.00 @ +160

    Shogun Rua Decision $72.00 @ +544

  13. #188
    PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,932
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If you're going to take BJ, you should be playing him ITD, I think. He's only won three decisions in his entire career, and has a history of losing very questionable decisions (Machida, Edgar, GSP 1, etc.). His last seven wins have all been finishes, and it's been seven and a half years since his last decision win. There's a possibility he takes the decision, but it's unlikely, especially considering Rory's size and overwhelming style. Chances of him winning the third round are low.
    tend to agree with this. will be heavily invested on rory, but i pulled the trigger on the hedge. i like the current line.

    Penn wins inside distance* +583

  14. #189
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,407
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Most places have one village idiot we should be so grateful that ours has many
    It's a sad day when you have to call someone who has consistently done better than you an idiot haha you've been here since i have, and you're just a pathetic turd. you come on here to forget about your fat wife. makes sense, since you're always on here even though you don't know anything about capping MMA... which I could say for most of the people that frequent here... this village consists mostly of idiots, like you.

    Bunch of unsuccessful gamblers here, will never know what it's like to hit 5-8 team parlays.

    BTW, 88-37 in NFL this season and 50-12 in NCAAF =))))))))) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Keep calling me an idiot, then take a step back and observe your pathetic life and then realize a person you think is an idiot is more successful at what you're doing than you can ever dream of being.

    I wouldn't have the balls to call someone who clearly does better than me an idiot... You certainly are a character. Shit son, look at your username. Beelzebubzy. What a chump.

  15. #190
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    lol


  16. #191
    MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 9,728
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's a sad day when you have to call someone who has consistently done better than you an idiot haha you've been here since i have, and you're just a pathetic turd. you come on here to forget about your fat wife. makes sense, since you're always on here even though you don't know anything about capping MMA... which I could say for most of the people that frequent here... this village consists mostly of idiots, like you.

    Bunch of unsuccessful gamblers here, will never know what it's like to hit 5-8 team parlays.

    BTW, 88-37 in NFL this season and 50-12 in NCAAF =))))))))) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Keep calling me an idiot, then take a step back and observe your pathetic life and then realize a person you think is an idiot is more successful at what you're doing than you can ever dream of being.

    I wouldn't have the balls to call someone who clearly does better than me an idiot... You certainly are a character. Shit son, look at your username. Beelzebubzy. What a chump.
    You get a lot of slack on this forum; some deserved, most not deserved. It's really sad to see a member of a forum full of adults speak to another member like this, though. Really sad, and uncalled for.

  17. #192
    PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,932
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    You get a lot of slack on this forum; some deserved, most not deserved. It's really sad to see a member of a forum full of adults speak to another member like this, though. Really sad, and uncalled for.
    hey MD, are you a surgeon?

  18. #193
    MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 9,728
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    hey MD, are you a surgeon?
    Of course, my medical training is what gives me my edge in the field of hog analysis.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PunisherIND

  19. #194
    Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-08-12
    Posts: 1,538
    Betpoints: 12

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's a sad day when you have to call someone who has consistently done better than you an idiot haha you've been here since i have, and you're just a pathetic turd. you come on here to forget about your fat wife. makes sense, since you're always on here even though you don't know anything about capping MMA... which I could say for most of the people that frequent here... this village consists mostly of idiots, like you.

    Bunch of unsuccessful gamblers here, will never know what it's like to hit 5-8 team parlays.

    BTW, 88-37 in NFL this season and 50-12 in NCAAF =))))))))) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Keep calling me an idiot, then take a step back and observe your pathetic life and then realize a person you think is an idiot is more successful at what you're doing than you can ever dream of being.

    I wouldn't have the balls to call someone who clearly does better than me an idiot... You certainly are a character. Shit son, look at your username. Beelzebubzy. What a chump.

    Cmon now...you're on a hot streak now but how long till you gamble with money you don't have again.

  20. #195
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    ha Even Henderson knows he aint finishing Diaz! ...
    "The fighters on the line, we all fight to end fights and to have to be as decisive as possible. But, sometimes, when you’re fighting the best guys on the planet, you can’t make it as easy as that. You can’t make it a decisive bout because the guys you’re fighting it’s almost offensive to say, “Oh, yeah, I’m going to go in there and I’m going to knock out Nate Diaz, no problem.” No, I’m not going to say that. Nate Diaz is tough, he’s darn tough and I’ll try to get my hand raised anyway possible.”

  21. #196
    PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,932
    Betpoints: 1319

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ha Even Henderson knows he aint finishing Diaz! ...
    "The fighters on the line, we all fight to end fights and to have to be as decisive as possible. But, sometimes, when you’re fighting the best guys on the planet, you can’t make it as easy as that. You can’t make it a decisive bout because the guys you’re fighting it’s almost offensive to say, “Oh, yeah, I’m going to go in there and I’m going to knock out Nate Diaz, no problem.” No, I’m not going to say that. Nate Diaz is tough, he’s darn tough and I’ll try to get my hand raised anyway possible.”
    lol and nate knows he isnt winning a decision!
    Nate Diaz recently appeared on Inside MMA, ahead of his title fight with Lightweight Champion Benson Henderson at UFC on Fox: Henderson vs. Diaz on December 8, 2012 at KeyArena in Seattle, Washington, live on FOX.“

    I don’t think I’ve got a chance of winning any type of decision," said Diaz. So I gotta go out there and do what I can do to try and finish my opponent, try to be the better fighter and win the fight. Either way, if it goes to a decision, I’m going to try to be the one outscoring, outpointing and outdoing him.”

  22. #197
    Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Join Date: 06-06-11
    Posts: 6,994
    Betpoints: 6393

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    It's a sad day when you have to call someone who has consistently done better than you an idiot haha you've been here since i have, and you're just a pathetic turd. you come on here to forget about your 2)fat 1)wife. makes sense, since you're 3)always on here even though you don't know anything about capping MMA... which I could say for most of the people that frequent here... this village consists mostly of 4)idiots, like you.

    Bunch of unsuccessful gamblers here, will never know what it's like to hit 5-8 team parlays.

    BTW, 5) 88-37 in NFL this season and 50-12 in NCAAF =))))))))) $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ Keep calling me an idiot, then take a step back and observe your pathetic life and then realize a person you think is an 6)idiot is more successful at what you're doing than you can ever dream of being.

    I wouldn't have the balls to call someone 6)who clearly does better than me an idiot... You certainly are a character. Shit son, 7)look at your username. Beelzebubzy. What a chump.
    Gabe I appreciate your response. I am happy to see that you are able to generate thoughts and almost create full sentences. It gives me faith in our failing education system.

    I have nothing against you or your Armenia ways. Unfortunately, you take everything on this board too seriously. Yes, I consider you one of the boards village idiots; if I am considered one, then so be it, I will not lose sleep.

    I am going to refute (prove wrong - for our slow members) your points here. I have outlined a number referencing system so you can see my points more effectively. If not, Punisher will be able to teach you.

    1) Not married- have a girlfriend - You are 0 for 1
    2) She is in shape - she is an analyst at a large insurance company and a former Spin Instructor was also one of the background people in a famous workout video like Insanity. - you are 0 for 2
    3) I am on here when I am pooping at work or on my long runs. It is noted that I am a marathon runner here. Running can become boring after a while, reading some of the boards comedic posts entertain me. You are 0 for 3
    4) I am about to graduate with 2 MBA's, was accepted into Med School in 2008, and am considering law school for Fall 2013 (NY,NJ or FL for those are about to ask where). My academic record disproves your point. You are 0 for 4
    5) I do not know why you mentioned your "betting record" However, if it is true, great! Congrats, I hope you are winning. I truthfully do not care if anyone here is winning or losing. I don't know why you would mention this, I am assuming it is your low self-esteem or your constant need for approval. Breast feed your kids future moms out there.

    6) There is no truthful track record of either of our bets. In fact, I do not come on here if I win. I only come on here if I lose as I need a place to vent. Edgar 150, Benavidez 154. Therefore, you can not prove you are doing better or worse than me. No evidence. However, you have called V an idiot and/or some similar names, and he clearly does better than you. Therefore, you are now 0 for 5.
    7) My username is from the word Beelzebub which is another word for Devil. It was given to me as I always say I will play devils advocate. Its semi-creative and I like it. It shows some creativity, I could have gone on here and used my first name or middle name, but that is boring. Thankfully, the people that use their first or middle name, do not have a career in the creative arts like acting or standup comedy.

    You went 0 for 5 in your points above. That is failing. Even for a diaz, but that is a failing grade. I stand by my Idiot comment.

    Gabe, if you respond, I will not respond back. I am not playing this back and forth ping pong shouting match. I consider you the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe, you are beneath me. I also consider your comedy the equivalent to Brendan Schaub's chin, it aint that good.

    Best of luck in your plays. I hope you keep winning so you do not need to sell bouncy castles to California's Top Pedophiles.

    Regards,
    Beelze
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 7 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany, Grabaka, bjpenn85, cheeese, omalley21, GunShard, and Snake_Pliskan

  23. #198
    PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-24-11
    Posts: 4,932
    Betpoints: 1319

    game. set. match.

    if this were ping pong beelze would be a chinaman for sure.
    Points Awarded:

    cheeese gave PunisherIND 6 SBR Point(s) for this post.


  24. #199
    Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 03-07-10
    Posts: 45,601
    Betpoints: 763

    Only a matter of time before Gabers retaliates with a tirade about us all being degenerates and idiots but dont forget that he also never said that he wasn't a degenerate so Im not sure how it can be an insult when he admits that he is one?!

  25. #200
    MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 9,728
    Betpoints: 220

    Very good post, agreed with most, but academics as a measure of intelligence? Come now.
    Points Awarded:

    Grabaka gave MD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

  26. #201
    Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-21-12
    Posts: 563
    Betpoints: 376

    Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Diaz wins by submission* +510
    Henderson wins by 5 rnd unanimous dec.* +215
    Very good pick to me. The only way to lose this bet is Diaz by dec. If Henderson avoid going to the ground (which i doubt), Diaz can win by decision as he did with Cerrone.

  27. #202
    brooks85
    rkelly sniffs during golden showers
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-05-09
    Posts: 44,528
    Betpoints: 831

    damnt, cant go a week without bad news. Lavar and schaub were a perfect matchup for a fox card.

  28. #203
    v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 05-02-11
    Posts: 1,138

    Quote Originally Posted by Digo View Post
    Very good pick to me. The only way to lose this bet is Diaz by dec. If Henderson avoid going to the ground (which i doubt), Diaz can win by decision as he did with Cerrone.
    diaz could in theory tko bendo...

  29. #204
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,407
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post

    6) There is no truthful track record of either of our bets. In fact, I do not come on here if I win. I only come on here if I lose as I need a place to vent. Edgar 150, Benavidez 154. Therefore, you can not prove you are doing better or worse than me. No evidence. However, you have called V an idiot and/or some similar names, and he clearly does better than you. Therefore, you are now 0 for 5.
    No evidence? LOL All the posts I've made = the evidence... He clearly does better than me? How is that possible when I'm almost always on the winning side when we're betting on opposing fighters? That is a point I've made for a long time, and holds true to this day, so I don't know how you can bury your head so deep in the sand and be showered with this much delusion. If you have witnessed both my plays and his plays and believe he has done better, then anything to have to say is completely mute. There is plenty of evidence to back up the fact that I have done better than the both of you. Compare event to event by basis over the past year, it won't be hard at all. V hardly ever has a play he is confident in (and a lot of the time they're losers) so you can't really compare us.

    You guys really enjoy kissing each others asses lol-- as for your earlier points, I don't remember what I said while insulting you, but it is damn funny that you took it to heart and thought that I actually believed I had your entire life figured out. Also, everything you said could very easily be a lie, so it's quite pointless that you bothered to type it all up. I skimmed through it, didn't bother to read it all, 'cos I know I didn't really mean whatever I said that you were responding to.

  30. #205
    cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 02-22-11
    Posts: 784
    Betpoints: 263

    It took you this long to come up with that response?

  31. #206
    MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 9,728
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    No evidence? LOL All the posts I've made = the evidence... He clearly does better than me? How is that possible when I'm almost always on the winning side when we're betting on opposing fighters? That is a point I've made for a long time, and holds true to this day, so I don't know how you can bury your head so deep in the sand and be showered with this much delusion. If you have witnessed both my plays and his plays and believe he has done better, then anything to have to say is completely mute. There is plenty of evidence to back up the fact that I have done better than the both of you. Compare event to event by basis over the past year, it won't be hard at all. V hardly ever has a play he is confident in (and a lot of the time they're losers) so you can't really compare us.

    You guys really enjoy kissing each others asses lol-- as for your earlier points, I don't remember what I said while insulting you, but it is damn funny that you took it to heart and thought that I actually believed I had your entire life figured out. Also, everything you said could very easily be a lie, so it's quite pointless that you bothered to type it all up. I skimmed through it, didn't bother to read it all, 'cos I know I didn't really mean whatever I said that you were responding to.
    To be fair, no one in the civilized world expects an Armenian to understand how we can shower so much.

  32. #207
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,407
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    It took you this long to come up with that response?
    a minute after i read it? yeah

  33. #208
    gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 09-12-11
    Posts: 7,407
    Betpoints: 144

    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I'm unfunny and a racist.
    Cool.

  34. #209
    MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 01-31-12
    Posts: 9,728
    Betpoints: 220

    Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Cool.
    "Armenian" is not a race.

  35. #210
    Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Join Date: 11-29-12
    Posts: 5,985

    Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    "Armenian" is not a race.
    Win.

First ... 3456789 ... Last
Top