Hi guys,

I have been using Betcris for the last few months. I have had no complaints up til now and i only deposit & withdraw funds through Bitcoin. Bitcoin payouts on betcris are processed from Monday to Friday as specified by these guys and they have listed no where the amount of times i can request for a payout. I did not have any problem till today when i tried getting a payout being a friday. I put my wallet address there and their system denied processing it.

I was told that i need to try a different wallet address as this one is used, it does not make sense as this address does not even show up on blockchain. However, i created another wallet address and the same error came and they rejected my payout. Now, when i am talking to them, they are saying i can only request a bitcoin withdrawal 5 times in a week and its there house rule. I asked them where this is specified, to that again i got a Its a house rule answer. I wanted to know from you guys if this is the norm everywhere and if such a thing exists, should they not specify it??

Please read the conversation with this adviser below :

Please wait for a site operator to respond.
You are now chatting with 'Emmanuel'
Emmanuel: Welcome to our Live Chat Department. My name is Emmanuel. How may I be of assistance?
CR219099: Hi Emmanuel
CR219099: I am trying to request for a bitcoin withdrawal but it is rejecting every address i am providing with the same error
Emmanuel: Hello how are you today?
Emmanuel: Can you please confirm your PIN code?
CR219099: i had read somewhere here that bitcoins withdrawals on friday must be submitted before 1pm eastern time?
CR219099: 090284
CR219099: i have submitted 3 different wallet addresses but its rejecting everytime
Emmanuel: Thank you very much for the information.
Emmanuel: I am so sorry for the inconvenience.
Emmanuel: Let me check into your account now.
CR219099: that is okay but this has never happened wit me before i am confused what the issue is
CR219099: This gateway is not available due to some restrictions BITCOINline YOUR TRANSACTION HAS BEEN line REJECTED Customer Account:CR219099 Amount:110 EUR Status:Rejected Unfortunately your transaction could not be completed. Please click the "Need Help?" button for immediate assistance. Our Live Chat support staff will help you make your deposit.
CR219099: This is the constant error everytime i am trying with new addresses as well
Emmanuel: After reviewing into your account I realized that there are not any attempt on our records now.
Emmanuel: Thank you for the information. I am checking with the department in charge.
CR219099: i have the screen in front of me that says your transaction has been rejected and i just posted this to you the exact error i got
CR219099: ok
Emmanuel: Hello Vikramjit I realized that you have already reached the maximum limit of attempts. Please remember that you can only request pay outs 5 times per week.
Emmanuel: That is the reason of blocking at this point.
Emmanuel: I am so sorry about but please try another payout method.
CR219099: Oh i did not know that, did not read anywhere that i can only request 5 payouts in a week> can you provide me the link where it is specified
Emmanuel: I am so sorry but it is an internal house rule.
CR219099: internal house rule?? but if this is valid for every customer then it should be specified on your page, how is this possible?
Emmanuel: It is valid for all customers.
CR219099: then it should be written
CR219099: could you tell me if i have used 5 withdrawals last week?
Emmanuel: Yes, I am so sorry for any inconvenience but you could not request any payout via Bitcoin at this point. We suggest you to try another payout method.
CR219099: okay so when will be able to request a payout via bitcoin again?
Emmanuel: You have already used 5 times services this week.
CR219099: Okay i am not aware that the service is allowed 5 times in a week so hence i was asking you
Emmanuel: It could be possible at the end of the next week.
CR219099: end of next week what are you saying?? this week gets over on sunday so by all rights i should be able to have a bitcoin withdrawal available to me on monday as the week starts from there
Emmanuel: Let me confirm it with the processor now. Once second please.
CR219099: please do so, if you are telling me that i can use 5 withdrawals a week, and my week gets over now then i should be allowed from monday, why next week?
Emmanuel: The right date for requesting a new payout will be on the next thursday.
CR219099: i am not understanding this,please connect me to a supervisor
CR219099: Bitcoin withdrawals are processed from monday to friday.
CR219099: if you are saying i have used my 5 times a week withdrawal then they should be available to me at the start of next week? what is the logic here.

I am kind of baffled at this reasoning !!