acegilz
    acegilz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 416

What are the best alternatives to Fairlay? (User v User)
    I like the concept of user vs user, but fairlay is very heavy and complicated. There was competition in past (betbtc), but now I think fairlay is exclusive in the btc betting exchanges

littlekona
    littlekona's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5828

Quote Originally Posted by acegilz View Post
    I like the concept of user vs user, but fairlay is very heavy and complicated. There was competition in past (betbtc), but now I think fairlay is exclusive in the btc betting exchanges
    It’s the only trustworthy btc exclusive exchange...play around a bit and it becomes easier to navigate...use the search bar too that really helps.....i also use betfair family through AC88 (euro) which I highly recommend for some markets like horse but for most sports Fairlay has the best odds with lowest commission

degen1
    degen1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 287

in my experience and opinion these guys are scammers

ping-pong-pop
    ping-pong-pop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

Quote Originally Posted by acegilz View Post
    Exbet.io have been running a beta the past few weeks, launch later this year they say. I had a look, simple betfair clone. 1% commission which is bigger than fairly but worth it if they get the whole package right

raiders72001
    raiders72001's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 15383

Quote Originally Posted by ping-pong-pop View Post
    Exbet.io have been running a beta the past few weeks, launch later this year they say. I had a look, simple betfair clone. 1% commission which is bigger than fairly but worth it if they get the whole package right
    The only problem with a new exchange is that it will have to be seeded for liquidity. There's a long list of bitcoin books that have gone under in the first year.

First ... 78910